Chapter 18- Sickly Sweet Holidays

((Yes i know sickly sweet holidays isnt exactly a panic song i know its by Dallon and Tyler but guess what I'm using it)))

We finally got to go on stage. It's really amazing when you can go perform with only happiness around you. I thought Brendon would drag me home after I exposed myself about Knox on Live Radio, but he seems like he supports me now.

Brendon brought his acoustic and stage crew set up mics and we got stands for our acoustics.

When we walk out to the small stage, there were lots of fans who were to first to line up in the huge crowd wrapping around the building.

"Hey guys!" I say into the mic as we sit in on our stools. The small crowd creates a large scream as Brendon smiles.

"we're gonna be playing a few songs for you guys!" I yell in excitement.

"Only a few though guys, we gotta get home soon" Brendon replies, causing me to frown.

"Can we get a bass in here?" Brendon asks stage crew, where they immediately hand one to him, and he passes it to me. I had only know how to play bass for a couple weeks and I was still a little slower than the song.

"It's okay" he whispers to me, "I'm gonnna be singing the songs slower."

We played Girls/Girls/Boys and he let me sing Vegas Lights and play bass while he did backup and and played acoustic guitar.

(((OKay Authors note right here I just wanted to say that i was listening to concert videos from panic and I got scared because I had money saved for their next show here and as of 10:48 pm I just bought VIP TICKETS TO GO SEE PANIC AT THE DISCO IN ALLEN TEXAS IM ACTUALLY SOBBING RIGHT NOW))))

We got to play Victorious, Emperor's New Clothes and LA Devotee. I couldn't help but cry knowing that the meaning of that song, was me.

It was around 4pm and we had to head home. The fans were pretty devastated, but still happy they got to see us, and I felt the exact same way.

When we got home, it was mainly just party planning.
"So we're gonna be opening gitft on the night of Christmas Eve?" I question to my parents.

"Yeah, there's no small kids in the families that coming over so we don't have to wait til Christmas morning for Santa gifts since none of them get them anymore. Also that way we're able to all open out gifts together."

The time finally came, it was noon of Christmas eve, and people would begin arriving around 4 or 5. I just finished Sarah with all the cooking and baking when Brendon called me up to the music room.

"What'd you need dad?" I ask.
"What if I dropped a new song right now?"
"I would say that it would make some happy but other people will say that they weren't ready since you keep dropping songs on special days." I reply.
"I'm gonna drop Death Of A Bachelor.." He sighs.

"Hey, I actually want that song to release already, I say do it!"

It had only been 20 minutes since the new song was released, and there were already loads of comments. The music video we shot turned out amazing, the black and white to match the Frank Sinatra inspiration was just amazing. Sarah seemed pretty amazed by it too.

The Weekes family was the first to get here. The family brought all their presents and the tree was already starting to fill up from a 3 person family to a 7 person non-blood related family.

Amelie, Knox and I went upstairs to my room where we spent a good hour listening to music and playing kids board games. We decided to periscope, we had about a thousand people watching when Declan, Bronx, and Saint came in yelling through my doorway.