Chapter 4- New Perspective

Previously on "Adopted By Brendon Urie":

""Sarah's already waiting in the car, you ready to go?"

"Yeah, I'm ready to go."

((Get me outta my mind, get me outta my mind))

I sit in the back seat of the car and stare out the window as we drive away from the orphanage.

And in that moment I leaned back and realized,

Things have changed for me,
and that's okay.""

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Didn't take long before we got to their- I mean, now my house, I guess....
We came into the driveway and got out the car. I go to the back of the car and grab my suitcases and duffle bag.
"I'll carry those." Brendon says grabbing my stuff. I smile and Sarah walks me in. Brendon takes my stuff upstairs to what I guess is my room.
Sarah gives me a full tour of the house, which ended up lasting about 25 minutes. But where was Brendon? OH MY GOD WHERE WAS BRENDON?!

I trusted my stuff with him and he's the last person I want to be seeing the hell i have in there...
"HEY ELENA! I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE OBSESSED WITH ME THAT MUCH!" I hear Brendon scream from upstairs. Oh no, he found it...

All the Panic posters; all the collages of Brendon and a few other band members (Ryro and Dal Pal and Spence) but it made it worse that Brendon was seeing it... Most pictures were from the Girls/Girls/Boys music video...

I run upstairs and snatch all of the Beebo stuff from... BEEBO. At that moment, I became the hormotional pubecent girl....
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING, YOU SAID YOU WOULD BRING MY STUFF UP, NOT GO THROUGH ALL MY STUFF AND MAKE ME LOOK LIKE IM CRAZY UGGGGGGG I HATE YOU!" I yell and storm out the house. I honestly made a scene,

but I didn't care. He didn't have to go through my stuff like that... I walk down the street to a park around the corner. I sit against the tree playing with my fingers and my hair, sniffling every now and then from crying earlier.

Then, I see a big shadow over come me. The shadow of a person that I hoped to never see again.

"Elena! It's me your father! Remember how I loved you so much!"

I scolded him. He abused and harassed me, killed the rest of my family and was out to hurt me.

He gives me a nasty smirk and reaches his arm out to grab me, I grab his clenched fist mid air and twist his arm. He let out a small scream in pain, "Not this time, I'm stronger now, I have a new family, and you better stay away from it." I kick him behind his knee caps, casuing him to fall and i hear a loud crack come from his leg, but somehow he managed to get up and chase me down streets.

He was chasing me for about 10 minutes before we got to a dead end street. I had to face him, or find a way to get over a completely covered barbed wire fence.

He comes closer to me with evil eyes and angerfull hands. My whole body was shaking. Is this where I die? Seems like it. It was already getting dark, so there was no help but be murdered by this phyco.

Then, I see a 1972 Cheverolet Impala Convertable... kinda like the one...in the... Miss Jackson music video....

My old (biological) dad knocks me to the ground and holds a gun to my head as soon as he see's the car coming towards us.

I see none other than Brendon run out the car.

"Don't come any closer or I'll shoot her!" 'the man' says.

((I'm gonna refer her crazy biological dad as 'the man' and 'him' from now on))

"Leave her alone!" Brendon yells. "She's witnessed everything I've done! I can't have her living and having the risk of being caught!" The man yells.

"Elena! What is he talking about?" Brendon yells at me.

"Tell him and I will shoot you." the man tells me.

At this moment I truly wanna live life from a new perspective...

A lot of tension goes into the air and a lot of silence. Then I hear a gun shot, but not pointed to me.

Sarah had shot "the man" which made his aim go lower, causing him to shoot me.
All I remember was a flash of white and then all black.

Next thing I know, I awoke in a hospital bed with a whole bunch of stuff connected to me.

I look to my  left to see Brendon and Sarah crying.

"Brendon? Sarah?" I ask.
"Oh my god... OH MY GOD ELENA!" Brendon says crying harder. "THEY SAID YOU WOULDNT MAKE IT OH MY GOD" Brendon cries into my hand and then Sarah runs out calling doctors.

The doctors come in and do doctor stuff and then leave me in the hospital bed with Brendon and Sarah at my side.

"They said you could go home tomorrow." Sarah says breaking the silence.

"Elena,  I shouldn't have gone through your stuff. Its just that, I want to be an over-protective dad, I don't want you to end up like me."
Brendon says with a few sniffles from crying earlier.

"Its okay Brendon, I just need to know one thing.." i say with a broken voice.

"what is it?"

"Tell me when you're gonna drop that new album..."

I hear Sarah trying to hold back her laughs and Brendon looking at me silently with an ((pretty)) odd face.

*NEXT CHAPTER IS IN BRENDON'S PERSPECTIVE OF THIS INCIDENT*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pretty (Odd) dramatic amirite?

I wanted something interesting to happen right when she got there.

And i tried to make it good dont hurt me.

but yeah im gonna continue the rest of Beebo's pov until the point we left off at Elena's pov.

OKAY ITS JANUARY 14 AND I HAVE DOAB ON REPLAY CAUSE ITS ALREADY OUT YAYAYAYAYAYA

IM POSTING ALL THE CHAPTERS I HAVE
OKAY
OKAY
OKAY

-HesitantBlurryface {Lyn}