Chapter 6- Crazy=Genius

It's finally the next day and when we get home, I get bad chills up my spine. think about what happened.

"So i guess you wanna go to your room.." Brendon says breaking the silence.
I go to my room and plop down on the bed. I have a gun wound completely wrapped up and its barely my 2nd day of being adopted.

I ended up falling asleep and not waking up until the next morning, but i was in my pajamas? Brendon? plz no. Sarah? I'll have to thank her.

I change into a My Chemical Romance shirt and grey skinny jeans to match the logo. I go downstairs to find Brendon singing while making pancakes.

"Oh we gotta turn up the crazy"
I can't help but join in.

"Livin' like a washed up celebrity" I chime in.

He looks back to see me and gives a smirk, then continues to sing.
"Shootin fireworks like its the fourth of July..."
"Until we feel alright!"
We sang til the end of Victorious.

"haha, thats the song I'm gonna sing for my concert!" I blert out.

Oh wait, my concert is in a week....

Brendon looks back at me, "Yeah, the rehersal, the first time I met you in person, one of the best days in my life, the day i met my daughter."

We hug and then eat the pancakes. In the middle of eating, I decided to ask him.

"Hey Brendon?"
"Hmm?"
"Do you wanna perform at my concert with me?"
"really?"
"y-yeah"
He then jumps up and down like a kid in a candy shop.
"YAY IM GONNA PERFORM WITH MY DAUGHTER!!!"
I laugh at his childish act.

"That's great! We have a rehersal today!" I yell.
"wait what... OMG THATS EVEN BETTER" Brendon says in his "bitchy teen girl" voice.

-Time skip-
We were driving to the rehearsals in silence, then, "Hey, use Vaneir if the people ask you, I havn't told anyone and I want to surprise everyone when they meet my daughter."
"Aww Brendon! Thats sweet."
"Dad...."
"I'm sorry, Dad"
He smiles and nods in satisfaction.

Once we get to the venue, its completely packed with the press and tons of fans, it was the rehearsal, not the concert.

"I might have announced on the band's twitter account that i was gonna be here." Brendon says.

We walk in with Brendons arm over my shoulder.

"Are you two in a relationship!?" A reporter with a mic said. Brendon seemed to get really mad.

"No! Im married to Sarah and I will always love her!" He says while holding me by the waist, walking me into the venue.

"Elena's here!" A stage helper announced.

"Okay Elena! You said that Brendon was filling in for Julie right?"

"Yeah, Julie had an important date with one of the 5SOS boys"

Julie has been non-stop touching and talking to the 5SOS boys, she's been on dates with all of them by now, who knows which one she's actually dating.

"Okay dress rehearsal so get into your outfits!" The choreographer calls.

"Come on Brendon! I have a special outfit for you, but first, let me change into mine." I go into the dressing room and change into a puffy knee length golden dress.
"Here Brendon, were gonna be matching!"
I hand him the iconic gold tux, and a black tie to match the huge black bow in my hair.

"Nice!" He says then goes in to change.

"Dry run in 5! Mic's in!" a stage director calls. Wait somethings missing...

"I'm here!" Ava yells.
"AVA" "ELENA" We hug and we do our normal tradition.
she puts my mic in and we go over the songs we're performing.

-Time skip to after singing all the songs because I'm too lazy to write all of them-

Tonight we are Victorious

We hold are hands up together.
adding a little to the choreography.

"Absolutely amazing" I hear someone say, I look to the side of the stage to see the person who said that. Jordyn...
We go backstage and talk to Jordyn a little.

"Hey Elena, hurry up and go change, I have a surprise for you at home."  Brendon says trying to seem in a hurry.

I go and change and the  we run out the back, trying to avoid all the fans and press.
We run to the car and head home.

Once we got home, we stopped right at the door.
"okay, I have presents for you Elena"

"We go inside and upstairs to a back hall around the corner from my room that I've never seen before.

We get to a door at the end of the hall.
"Okay, this room is usually locked because these are my most prised possessions, but this is now both of practice room.

He opens the door to reveal an enormous room full of instruments. Its a wold of instruments that i couldn't wait to learn how to play.

Brendon leads me to a small room behind the wall of guitars.

There, I saw the most amazing thing im my life.

"Jordyn said your favorite colors are turquoise, purple and gold, so i got you these."

There, a purple with gold flames electric guitar, with turquoise frets. Also, a turquoise acoustic and a purple acoustic with gold detailing, and 2 ukulele's to match the acoustics. And to top it all off, A gold mic with purple detailing, similar to Brendon's, but has little calligraphy purple lines on it.

"Oh my god Brendon!" I say while squeezing him tightly.

"It's all for you baby girl, and I have one more surprise."

He pulls out paper that reads
"Death of a Bachelor
Panic! At The Disco's 5th studio album
Out JANUARY 15"

"Oh my god, the new album..."

"Yeah, notice the release date, your birthday."

I go to hug and cry into his chest "Thank you so much! You're crazy for getting all this stuff for me, but also a genius for knowing exactly what i wanted for my birthday."

"Well then crazy must =genius. Hey, crazy=genius, I like that.."

We laugh and hug together.

What a normal family who love eachother would do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, Death of a Bachelor came out and it's purely amazing. Couldn't ask for anything better from Brendon <3. Go listen to it and the song i refferenced: "crazy=genius" which is my favorite song off the album.

I hope you enjoyed that chapter of
"Adopted by Brendon Urie"

-HesitantBlurryface {Lyn}