Chapter 13- Don't Threaten Me With A Good Time

Tonight, I truly felt Victorious

(Let's pretend like this short set list lasted a duration of a concert)

I let Brendon close the concert while I readied the meet and greet sessions.

There was already a line, and I mostly see people who are wearing panic shirts in the line, oh how they will be disappointed.

They set up a small table and line ropes to prevent a crowd. Security lets the first 2 girls in.

"Hi Elena! I'm a huge fan! my friend is a fan of Brendon so I let her tag along, where's Brendon anyways?"

"Oh, he's kinda busy, he won't be doing meet and greets for my concert" I say as their faces drop a little.

"Oh, well can you sign this and can we take a picture?"

I signed their phone cases and journals and we had a security guard take a picture of me and the girls, in the background you could easily see Brendon's big ass forehead in the background. I begin to laugh as I see him far away, laughing back.

The two girls leave and it seemed like every other fan in line was mostly here for Brendon, some actually were fans of mine, but mostly Brendon.

It was about 7:50 so I went to go run outside at the lawn where people had to sit on the grass, and I went around signing stuff rapidly and running around trying not to get followed. I make my way towards backstage and I bump into Sarah.

"Elena! I've been looking for you! Everyone is at the party, we gotta go!"

"Where's Bre- I mean Dad..."

"He's already in the car waiting, let's go!"

We arrive at the party venue and I see people walking in with gifts and looking all nice.

I walk in to see that there was a Black and white theme, so Brendon and I stood out in gold, Sarah would be changing into her gold soon.

We were at the Monte Cristo (Watch the DOAB music vid and pay attention and you'll understand what I'm talking about.)

Everything was elegant, what caught my eye the most was the chocolate fountain and the huge table of gifts.

"Brendon, it's all so pretty, but why the gifts?"
He just smirks and gets onto the stage. Everyone pays attention to him.

"Tonight we are celebrating the new Urie in our family, and we are also celebrating all the birthdays, and holidays, that she never got, yes, we'll probably still celebrate her birthday in January, but tonight, we celebrate her!"

'I'm not gonna cry' I think to myself as Brendon talks. He calls me onto stage.

"Umm, I'd like to say thanks (Pete) to everyone who came for me tonight, sorry I wasn't prepared to talk. Um, I probably already know more than half of the people here because I'm a stalker but it's gonna be nice meeting you all." everyone laughs as I walk offstage.

I honestly don't know how to socialize so I started following Brendon around. It was pretty boring though since all he talked to was Kenny.

Eventually, I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turn around to see a nicely dresses Knox being all shy.

"Hey Elena, do you wanna da-"

"Elena! Come here people wanna dance with you!" Brendon drags me away from Knox.

"W-wha?Brendon! Knox was probably about to ask me to dance with him!!!" "Remember what I said, no boyfriend." "Just because we dance doesn't mean were dating!! You're threatening my good time!"