Chapter 8- But its Better If You Do

Previously on "Adopted By Brendon Urie":
""The only empty spot is next to Knox. I go sit next to him, he looks familiar...
"Hi I'm Knox." The charming but also shy boy says.

I can't quite put my finger on where I know him from.
"Hi I'm Elena, but call me El."
"Elena, that's a nice name"

And with that, Knox became my first friend thats a guy.""

Turns out Knox and I have all music classes together and Science class! So we get to hang out for most of the day, every day of the week.

After class 2 ends at around noon, Knox and I meet up for lunch, he said he wanted me to meet his friends.

We grab our food and I follow Knox to a table full of people with band merch, the emo kids, my people.

"You ready to meet the awesomest people in the world?" Knox says.
"I don't know, what if they don't like me? I change my mind, I don't want to meet them!"

"Oh, but its better if you do, these people will either be your best friends, or your worse enemies." Knox says causing me to sigh and go along with it.

"Okay Elena, meet the clique,"
((Okay not like the actual clique like the trashy fandom I'm in, I meant a group of friends.))
He points to a boy at the end of the table messing with his fedora.

"That boy over there is Declan, and the girl next to him is Ruby."

Ruby has really pretty eyes and nice dirty blonde hair.

"and then we have Bandit and Saint, his name doesn't really describe him."

I became good friends with everyone and I was officially apart of their Clique.

~Time Skip to Music Class~

We walk into music and theres tons of instruments, but they're owned by the school, how good could they actually be?

Knox, Declan, Ruby, and I all had music class for homeroom, Class 3 and 4 in music together so we decide to sit together until the teacher arrives.

"Okay guys sorry I'm late, but we have a new student joining us. Elena Ur.. Oh um okay.. Gresbeck. Elena Gresbeck, please stand up."

I stood up and the way he almost said Urie makes me question of they just put a side note to call me by Gresbeck instead of Urie.

"Okay, Hi Elena." the teacher says." My name is Mr.Mesten, but call me Chris, or Christmas, whatever"

"Would someone like to explain our ongoing project to Elena?" Ruby raises her hand and she darts up.

"Okay! So basically we have to perform in the auditorium in front of the whole school. We must have at least one partner, which we will be choosing today!"

"Good job Ruby. With that said, choose your group and begin to decide what you will be doing for your performance."

Everyone began to run around the room to their friends.

"Hey Elena, you wanna join our group?" Ruby says gesturing towards Knox and Declan.

"Yeah, sure!" I say. We sit in the back together thinking of what we would be doing for the performance.