Chapter 11- C'mon

I couldn't sleep all night fron the excitement of the concert and party. I wasn't able to get more than 7 hours of sleep, so a little coffee in my system and I'm good.

When I wake up, its 11am and I have 6 hours until stage time. Brendon and Sarah were already awake and made me breakfast.

"Someone slept in late"
"Yeah, I think I went to sleep around 4" I say as I rub my eyes.

"What are you even doing up that late?" Brendon asks.

"Probably texting Knox" Sarah chimes in. My face gets red and I look down to hide it. I mean, she wasn't wrong. Yeah, things have been awkward since yesterday when he kissed me on the cheek, but we still talk.

"That boy needs to ask you out on a date already" Sarah says with a little sass.

"No!" Brendon and I yell in unison. We all stare at eachother confused.

"I think you two would be cute together" Sarah claims.

"She's too young for a boyfriend" Brendon claims, which I totally agree with.

"I'm too awkward...And we just met not that long ago.." I say quietly.

-Time Skip-

It's noon and we have to go to the concert venue to make sure the hair, make-up, and outfit workers are there. After that, we have to go to the party venue to make sure all the decorations and stage for the DJ is ready. It was 5 hours before the concert, and for some reason, there was a massive crowd and a bunch of fans lined up in mile long lines.

"Brendon, what the hell, why is there so many people?"

"Check your phone"

I unlock my phone to see that I had 12 missed calls from Jordyn. Right when I'm about to call her back, I receive a call.

"Hello?"

"ELENA WHAT THE FUCK I'VE BEEN TRYING TO CALL YOU ALL MORNING!"

"I'm sorry, I was busy. Also, do you know why there's so many people at the venue already?"

"Yeah! The concert sold out. There's more people wanting tickets, so the venue is asking us to open more seats."

"Oh my god... We've never had to go farther than the 100 seats, and those don't even fill up. But like, there's no reason for there to be this many people..."

"Yeah, they asked us to open the 200 seats and the lawn... And um, have you checked Brendon's twitter? Maybe that's why there's so many people."

"oh god, okay open 200 and lawn, I'm gonna check his twitter, gotta mcr bye"

"bye"

The call ends and I go onto twitter. I gained 300k followers since yesterday, I go on Brendon's profile and check his recent tweet:

"" @BrendonUrie: Wild and memorable show is going on tonight. Gonna be at @ElenaVanier's concert today. Grab some tickets before they're gone""

I turn to Brendon in the car and he just smiles and continues to drive towards the back of the venue.

"Brendon...."