Chapter 14- Girl That You Love// Part 1

I woke up and saw Sarah on the other side of my bed. I felt bad for her, and I was angry at Brendon.

I got up and went to the bathroom connected to my room. To brush my teeth and stuff, when I came out, I saw Sarah awake sitting up.

"Morning El"

"Morning Sarah, are you okay?"

"Yeah..." she say, still sniffling.

"I'm gonna go make breakfast, k?"

I walk out my room and down the stairs. I turn into the kitchen, instead of beginning to make pancakes, I see a drunk and crying Brendon on the floor, with a mostly drunken 6 pack of beer bottles. He sees me and wipes his tears away.

"E-Elena, I'm sorry. I didn't know Ryan would actually be there..."

"What do you me- DID YOU INVITE HIM" I begin to yell. Brendon looks down in disappointment.

"I'd confess, I invited him because I missed him, I wanted to talk to him, but he didn't come and speak to me, until after he saw Sarah near me."

"Brendon, you fucked up" I spit out as he shifts in shock from my profanity " Yeah, the thought of him will always haunt you, I know what he did, but after 6 years, you decided to bring shit into your family. I don't know how you're going to make this better with Sarah, but that's out of my hands."

I go upstairs to the music room, I slam the door, signaling Brendon that I don't want to be bothered. Honestly, if someone cheats on you, why would you still act like you're theirs, even after 6 years and after your marriage.

~Brendon's POV~

Elena's right...

The thought of Ryan will probably always haunt me, but I can move on and think about what's better for my family.

I begin to walk upstairs when I hear Elena singing in the music room.

God, how stupid am I to have a great family and give it all away for some piece of shit.

~Elena's POV~
I decide to just call up Knox to see if he wanted to hang out, cause honestly, I didn't want to be home.

Knox: "Wuz gud"

Elena: "What"

Knox:"I don't know"

Elena: okay... Anyways, do you wanna hang out somewhere

Knox: Like right now?

Elena: Yeah, I don't wanna be at home right now

Knox: is it because of yesterday

Elena: "Yeah"

Knox: Gotcha, I won't question it anymore, you wanna go to the mall?

Elena: Yeah, I'll be there in like 10 minutes

Knox: You already know I'll be at the food court

Elena: Yeah, I know, Bye

Knox: Bye

-call ends-

I run into my room to change quickly into a skater skirt, a TØP crop top and a flannel around my waist. I grab my skateboard from the corner and look into the mirror.