Chapter 17- Golden Days

(((I tried to edit this but I gave up sorry)))

We went home and Brendon and I wrote the song called 'LA Devotee' and it was about me. I felt so honored that one year ago, I was a depressed emo at the orphanage. Less than 10 months ago, I began to perform on YouTube and perform live. Almost 2 months ago, I was adopted by one of my biggest role models. I was adopted by Brendon Urie. Now, I have a Panic at The Disco song dedicated to me.

It was exactly 2 months until the release date of Death of A Bachelor, it was November 15th. We had most of the album done.We had;
Victorious, Don't Threaten Me With A Good Time, Hallelujah, Emperors New Clothes, Death Of A Bachelor, Crazy=Genius, LA Devotee, and The Good, The Bad,  and The Dirty.

We only had a couple songs left to do for the whole album, which was pretty exciting.

"I wanna write a song about these past two months..." Brendon says.

"You mean, since I've been here?" I question.

"Yeah,  our lives have actually changed a lot. We have to wake up early now, we have to go to all the school events, well, your mom does, I'm too scared of what would happen if the kids there noticed me." Brendon laughs.

"Same honestly"

"We've had to drive you around and everything, we had to be quiet at night when we-"

"BRENDON I DON'T WANNA KNOW!" I yell

We both laugh so hard to where our sides hurt and Brendon's on the floor.

"These days with you, they've just been, Golden..." Brendon says.

"Golden Days,  use that as a song name." I sass.

"yeah boi"

"yeah Boyd" I lean back in my chair and laugh as Brendon rolls his eyes at me.

Another month went by, it was now mid December.

Brendon was out for interviews yesterday, so Sarah and I put up the Christmas tree. I got to put their golden S and B ornaments, I put them right next to each other, I ship my parents.

"It's all done!" I yell to Sarah who was in the kitchen as I place the last ornament.

"We are actually not, get your coat, we're going to Target."

-Time Skip-

"What do we need to get?" I ask.

"Everything" Sarah says, "We're throwing a party at our house for Christmas"

"Speaking of parties... Don't mean to be annoying, but is my birthday party planned?" I ask with a huge smile"

"Yeah, we just need a few more things, like your dress and to see if the people performing are ready."

"Ohhhh, who's performing?"

"It's gonna be a surprise, happy birthday." She replies with a smile.

When we got home, we spent a long time getting everything we got down. We bought some more ornaments since Sarah threw out the ones that were all old and ugly.

I got to choose them, so I got some penguins, some watercolor normal orbs, and a golden E to go with their S and B.

"Here put these on the tree too, Zack dropped them off while we were gone."

I open the small secured box to reveal ornaments that were decorated with each of the panic album themes.

"Can't wait to see what the one next year would look like, since the new album is coming out."