Chapter 2-A Chance To Follow My Dreams

Last time on Adopted by Brendon Urie:
"I had to tell him everything about your double identity and your secret as an orphan."
My huge smile went to a frown. Brendon was one of the last people that I wanted to find out...
~

I start breaking out into tears. What if being an orphan and lying about myself ruined my chances with Fueled By Ramen...

"Hey, but you better get up and get ready" Jordyn said, "You have a sort of meeting with someone."
"What. Who?"
"You'll see..."

I groan and go along with it and get dress into my bluish dress with a tribal print (i guess that part is like the corset part????)
((Picture of dress attached))
I put on brown sandals to match the belt and i put my hair into a really nice bun. I do my usual makeup and head out to the car.
"Where are we going?" I ask.
"You'll see"
God, I hate those two words....

We get to this huge office building that I've never seen before. We walk in and head towards the front desk.
"Elena Vaneir is here, send down her escort." the lady says into he phone before we even start talking to her. A tall man comes down the elevator and straight towards me, "Elena Vaneir? Right this way." We follow him to the elevator. He puts a key in for a keyhole that said "Exclusive Floors"
He led us out into a sophisticated board meeting room with the monochrome table and chairs.

"Sit down please Miss. Your meeting will start shortly."
I sit down in a chair and Jordyn sits in the chair right next to me. We wait until we see 2 other people walk in. We greeted each other and started the meeting.

"So let's get straight to the point. We want to sign you to Fueled By Ramen." The man says.
I sit there shocked. I didn't know what to say, what to do, I didn't even know if I wanted to choose Fueled By Ramen...
"We got a recommendation statement from the person we sent in to watch your rehearsal performance." The woman  stated.
The only person who went that was from fueled by ramen was...
Brendon Urie...
I could faint right there, but I had to act like I could be a little professional.

"The statement quotes, 'Amazing voice, would be perfect for a band, definitely a yes for Fueled by Ramen.' Brendon Urie has recommended you, and Brendon, well, he's really picky about this stuff, in fact you're the only person who has passed recommendation from him." The lady says.

The fact that I'm the only person to pass Brendon's recommendation got me thinking; Am I really that talented? Is he showing pity because I'm an orphan? I didn't know what to believe.

The man slides a paper to me, "If you sign this, you are automatically signed with Fueled By Ramen, but, this will be your only chance, so you have about 5 minutes to make a choice before this meeting ends."

Jordyn and I talk to each other, "What if this is the only label that wanted me? And BRENDON URIE?!?! The one person I dreamed to meet?? I can't pass this up." I feel like all the weight of the world was on me at this moment; Jordyn broke the silence, "Well, whatever you want to do and whatever choice you make, I'm always going to be here for you." I smiled and hugged her.

"Sir, ma'am?Any of you have a pen?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short chapter compared to the first one, I know, I know.

But i wanted to save the good stuff for chapter 3 since there was already a major event in this chapter, so expect something good from next chapter!

SO HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE!! ITS 2 AM ON JANUARY 1ST FOR MEEEEE

I hope you guys had an awesome year and have another great year coming!
New Years jokes: I havn't slept since last year :) I havn't eaten since last year! :)

I hope you liked this short chapter! I will try to update every friday!

Once again, hope you enjoyed and I hope you have a happy New Years!

-HesitantBlurryface {Lyn}