Chapter 3- Ready To Go

Previously on: Adopted by Brendon Urie:

"""The man slides a paper to me, "If you sign this, you are automatically signed with Fueled By Ramen, but, this will be your only chance, so you have about 5 minutes to make a choice before this meeting ends."
I take a deep breath,
"Sir, ma'am?Any of you have a pen?"
~

I sign the paper and we end the meeting. Jordyn and I get back to the orphanage and I immediately start screaming and crying of joy.

"I GOT SIGNED WITH FUELED BY RAMEN OH MY GOD I JUST BEGAN MY CAREER!!!" Ava comes up to me and hugs me.

"That's Amazing El!!! When are you gonna meet Brendon?!"

I didn't think about that. I would have never gotten signed without him. I decided to go and ask Jordyn to call Brendon to set a time where I could talk to him, get to know him, and thank him.

"Hey Jor-"
"Not now, I'm on the phone with Brendon"
Well what a convenience.
"Hey Elena, Brendon called me and asked if you could meet up somewhere to talk and shit."
"Oh my god, that would be great!"
"okay, I'll get ya'll to meet today."

Today? This had all been so sudden. What was I gonna wear? What would I say to him? I definitely would not wear the Panic shirt and jeans I changed into when we got here, last thing I want is for him to think I'm a crazy stalker fan... Which I may or may not be true, but you'd never know.

Jordyn said that Brendon wanted us to talk at his place, which surprisingly wasn't very far.

There I am, sitting in Jordyn's car and in Brendon and Sarah Urie's driveway. I was about to faint again and Jordyn literally had to drag me out of the car. I stood at the door looking at the exterior of the house like a kid in a candy shop while Jordyn rang the doorbell. Sarah, as we all know, Brendon's wife, answered the door.

"Hey! Are you Elena and Jordyn?"

We nod; she walks us into the house and into their massive living room.

"Brendon is upstairs in his music room, I'll bring him down stairs." Sarah leaves us to sit and wait. Jordyn turns to me, "Elena" she sighs and pauses, "There's something that I've been keeping from you that I think you should know."

At that moment, I see Sarah and Brendon walk in. "don't do anything to embarrass yourself" I repeat in my mind.

"Hey! Nice to see you again Jordyn! And it's so nice to finally meet you, Elena, you know, without you fainting..."
"Well, I'm making no promises that I won't pass out half-way into a conversation." We all laugh at my statement.

Brendon and Sarah start to talk to Jordyn about me while I play with Bogart and Penny.
"Yeah! She's so obsessed! Believe it or not, the password to her phone is "Beebo"

"JORDYN I SWEAR I'M GOING TO KILL YOU WHEN WE GET BACK TO THE ORPHANA-.... I mean, our place of residence."
"Elena, it's okay, we know you're an orphan." Sarah says to me.
"well when you say it like that, it makes it sound like its bad to be an orphan..."
Brendon stand up and walks to me, "It isn't, and you don't have to be an orphan for anytime longer if you don't want to." Sarah also walks to me.
"Why don't you let us adopt you?"

I sit there as still as silence. I had barely met Brendon and Sarah, and they barely know me. Adoption is a real commitment, and I'm a handful...

"We'd love a new addition to the Urie family." Sarah says.
I started bawling, I couldn't control it. I mean, what would you do if you're #1 idol and their beautiful wife just offered to adopt you, and there was nothing holding you back from saying yes? I hug then both and nod vigorously.

"Elena Urie, that sounds nice for my daughter, well my future daughter." Brendon says as he kisses me on the forehead and we laugh.

Once all the crying stopped, I went to talk to Jordyn.
"Is this the thing you were keeping from me?"
"Yeah, I wanted to surprise you."
I go to hug her very tightly. "As soon as we get back to the orphanage, I'll have the head mistress get the paper work so you can adopt Elena" Jordyn says to Brendon and Sarah.

I run inside to go pack, but then, I'm greeted with the one thing that I would miss most about the orphanage.

"Hey El! How'd it go with talking to Brendon?" Ava asks me. I stood silent for a moment, then, I started to cry.
"OH MY GOD WHY DIDN'T I TELL YOU EARLIER" I cry into her shoulder. I explain everything to her. About how Brendon knew I was an orphan and how we went over to his house because him and Sarah wanted to adopt me.
"Elena! That's amazing! Imagine, the person you fantasize about is gonna be your dad!" Ava yells.
"Wait, so you're not mad at me?"
"Why would I be mad at you? I'm happy for you El." We smile and hug. I go upstairs to our room and pack all my stuff into 2 suitcases and a duffle bag.

I go downstairs to see Brendon and Sarah waiting for me. "We got all the paperwork done, you are officially Elena Urie." Brendon says at him and Sarah walk up to hug me.

"I'll go put your bags in the car" Brendon said grabbing the duffle bad and rolling the suitcases to his car.
I go to hug Ava one last time. "Call me everyday, Okay?" I nod and hug her again.

"Sarah's already waiting in the car, you ready to go?"

"Yeah, I'm ready to go."

((Get me outta my mind, get me outta my mind))

I sit in the back seat of the car and stare out the window as we drive away from the orphanage.

And in that moment I leaned back and realized,

Things have changed for me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WOOOOOO THE STORY PART IS ACTUALLY 1000 WORDS YYAAAAYYYY!

WELL I HOPE YOU ENJOYED,WHAT IS THIS, THE 3RD CHAPTER OF

*ADOPTED BY BRENDON URIE*

THE STORY IS GONNA GET REALLY INTERESTING FROM HERE

and dramatic sooooooo

yeah, i have good plans for this book.

I'm in english rn and I finished my essay yesterday so i have time to write new chapters :^)

The perks of being an honors student :)

okay im gonna go bye

-HesitantBlurryface {Lynn}