Chapter 14.5-Girl That You love//Part 2

They zoom in on Knox laying on my neck, making it seem like he was nomming on my neck...

"Who knew that Elena Vanier, was that type of girl! But, what did we expect? She's Brendon Urie's daughter!"

Was that supposed to be offensive? And what type are they labeling me as?

"Elena is this months latest gossip, and tomorrow for our Celeb Monday Mayhem, we'll be talking about her show with Brendon Urie on Friday, and how her after party came crashing down after former band member, Ryan Ross showed up! Okay, back to our movie premiere ne-"

Sarah turns off the TV.

"That picture was taken out of context, wasn't it." She asks looking down.

Knox and I both nod our heads.

"It's the fucking same company that makes this family look bad."

"Mom, what do you mean?"

"These are the fucking people that started rumors that I was using Brendon for money and we were getting a divorce."

"Really? I saw once when I was googling pictures of 'Brendon and Sarah Urie' it suggested the divorce search..."

"Yeah, it's like they have something against us, and how did they find out that something bad happened last night, did you give press passes for the party?"

"No. I know Brendon didn't either.."

"That means someone who went either told the press or let them in..." Knox chimes in.

We all sit there thinking, but we probably already knew who told them about Ryan,

Ryan himself.

The next day at school was hard, by this point, because of the press, everyone knew how I'd been adopted by Brendon and the out of context picture.

Maybe it wouldn't have been so bad if I had taken a break from thinking about what they would say about me during the "Monday Mayhem" thing.

I walk into first period. AP Science, probably my worst class. I see people eyeing me down, trying to hide themselves as they talk about me.

The teacher walks in, luckily, he's pretty cool, so he just doesn't bring much attention to what's been said about me.

The feeling of security leaves me as I remember who is also in this class, Knox. So everyone will definitely be judging us.

The bell rings and the teacher calls me out to the hall.

"So do you go by Urie now or?..."

"I mean I guess I can go by Urie now..."

We walk back into the classroom, I sat down and the teacher continued class normally.

Knox just told me "see ya later" awkwardly after science.

I walked to U.S History, the only class today that Knox and I don't share. Since this class is mostly made up of snobby kids who only care about their grades, this class would most likely be the easiest to get through.