Chapter 10- Always

((Thanks for 1K+ reads!!!!))

Elena's POV

So they're gonna have a party for me next Saturday.

I don't know how I feel about this.

They want it to be at a venue and everything. Sarah said they would have had it at the house, but 'The house can't hold that much people' which makes me worry.

Okay, out of my thoughts and back to real life.

After Brendon and Sarah explained the party, I finally got to meet the guys.

((Elena's thoughts will be in italics))

"Well I'm Dallon,"
I know
"I'm Kenny"
I know
"and I'm Dan, I'm kinda new"
I know

"Guys, she's a fan....but now also my daughter" Brendon chimes in.

A wave of "oh"'s came from everyone.

We started planning everything for the party.

-Time skip-
It's been a week since the guys came over. I havn't gone to school Monday through Thursday because of doctor appointments and practices.

On Friday, I finally got to go back to school. I got to hang out with the clique.

"H-Hey Elena..." Knox says. We havn't talked since what happened last week.

"H-Hey" I say as I sit down at the groups table at lunch.

"Elena, I'm sorry, I feel bad for the way I was feeling towards you."

"What do you mean?"

((dont you fucking dare))

"Before, we all didn't really want you in the group because we thought you would tell everyone our secrets."

"Yeah," Ruby chimed in,"We all felt scared, but no, ee know you're like us! So i huess it's time to tell you our full names.

They lead me to the music room where it was just us 6.

"I'm Ruby Trohman"
Wait...
"I'm Declan Stump"
HoLd oN
"Saint Wentz"
WAIT.
"Bandit Lee Way"
WHAT
"and I'm Knox Oliver Weekes"

"We know about you and your parents, we should told you before, we we're just scared that you would run off and tell everyone"

"I-I don't know what to say..."
Then the bell rings.
"I gotta get to Music.
Oh wait, I'm already here"

I go sit down in my seat next to Ruby, Declan and Knox.

"Brendon has already given us front row seats to your concert. Just saying, and we're gonna be at the party, we'll invite all the rest of our friends to, their like us, with the being kids of 'people'"

I sit there shocked.
There's more of us?

-Time skip to the end of the school day-

I say bye to the guys as i go into Brendon's car. The drive home was filled with Brendon siging along to the Frank Sinatra.

When we get home, I run to the kitchen table, where I always used to do my homework when I was at the orphanage.

"Elena, you doing homework?" Sarah asks.
I nod with a smile.