Chapter 9-Introduction

Previously on: Adopted by Brendon Urie:

"""But it's better if you do, This is the first time your Dad's friends get to meet you, he hasn't told anyone about you."

"Ugg okay... """
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sarah dressed me up in a nice dark red semi-formal dress.

"Elena, you need to look nice for your dad's friends, you need to make a good introduction, especially on the band members."

"Yeah, okay Sarah, I'll try,"

We all get dressed nicely, Sarah was wearing a black dress with a red flower on the shoulder with her hair curled, Brendon wore his red suit to match the flower and had his hair slicked back. Then, there was me, dark red dress ((picture attached)) with curled hair and black converse, I refuse to wear heels.

I hear the doorbell ring and I run up the stairs and down the hallway. Like sanic.

"What the hell Elena!" Brendon and Sarah say in unison while laughing.

"It's okay, I wanted it to be a surprise anyways, so stay up there."

I didn't really care who I was gonna meet anyways, meeting new people was never a good experience for me.

I walk to the music room and grab the ukulele.

She asked me son when I grow old
Will you buy me a House of gold?
and when you're father turns to stone, will you, take care, of me?
I will make you queen of everything you see, I'll put you on the map I'll cure you of disease.

I sang House of Gold by Twenty Øne Piløts, I turn around to look at the door to go back downstairs but there was people.

"Elena??"
"K-Knox?? Wait, Dallon Weekes??!!"

There in from of me was my parents, my best friend, and The Dallon Weekes.

"Elena, that was amazing!" Brendon says walking ocer to give me a hug.

I dodge the hug and run down the hall and downstairs. I eun towards the front door and go outside, I look around. Did I really want to take the risk of another bullet in me?

I thought about it while deciding which way to run, but before i could decide, I am picked up and taken inside.

"Not this time baby girl" Brendon says as he takes me back inside.

I run up to my room and lock my door. I don't know why I wanted to leave again like that, but I've never really had friends over that didn't live at the orphanage. I just was shocked and Dallon?!?!?! I didn't want another incident like last time with the shrine worthy merch.

~Brendon's POV~
Dallon, Kenny, and Dan were coming over, I told Dallon to bring the family so maybe Elena can become friends with Amelie, and I'm kinda hoping the Knox she was talking about was Knox Weekes..

~Time Skip~

It was me, Sarah, Breezy, Dallon, Amelie, and Knox sitting in the living room when we hear beautiful singing from upstairs.

We all go and check except for Breezy and Amelie who were playing with Bogart and Penny.

We stand in the doorway of the music room, there was Elena playing her ukulele and singing House Of Gold so perfectly.

"Elena?" Knox said while he stood there with a shocked face.
"K-Knox?" Elena says while she turns around to see all of us.
"Wait, Dallon Weekes?!" now Elena's the one there in complete shock.