The Vulnerability Edit

Harry's strong arms are still around me, carrying me when we reach his bedroom. He kicks the door closed with his foot and slides me down his lean body. I am standing on the floor, back against the door and pinned down by his body weight against me. I move my hands out of his hair and cup his face searching his eyes that are shining in the darkness. As I lunge in for another kiss he stops me.

"I want to take it slowly Natasha, make love to you and feel all of you."

"Ok," is all I can manage because his eyes are wide looking at me. I am taken aback by his words. His lips are hovering over mine and my heart is beating out of my chest. I have been anticipating this moment but now it is here I can hardly breath.

Still looking at me, he reaches down and gently tugs at the hem of my jumper. I raise my arms and as he pulls it up and over my head his fingers skim my skin sending tingles right through me. With his forehead pressed to mine, he throws the garment onto the floor and runs his hands down my raised arms, skimming his fingertips over my breasts and stomach to the top of my jeans.

His soft lips find my neck and as I tilt my head to one side he sucks on the skin gently making my eyes close in pleasure. The pads of his fingers circle around my body, up my back and down again, around my sides finally resting on the button on my jeans. His thumb brushes against my stomach as his fingers undo the button. His touch leaves me for a split second as he falls to his knees in front of me. Lite kisses spray across my tummy as he undoes the zipper and slowly my jeans and his fingers are cascading down my legs.

As I step out of the denim I am already breathing hard. On the way back up my body his nose brushes up between my thighs leaving a trail of soft kisses in its wake. His palms skim up the back of my thighs, across my behind and come to rest on my hips. He kneels up resting his forehead on my stomach, his nose now hovering over my pubic line. I feel as though I am going to explode such is the feeling of his mouth open against me fanning his warm breaths over my skin. I find his curls and I tug on them gently to indicate the pleasure flowing over me.

As he stands up, his hands trace up my back and he steps back to drink me in. The loss of his touch pulls me out of my dream state back to reality. I suddenly feel exposed standing in front of him in nothing but my underwear whilst he is still fully clothed. I fight the panic beginning to bubble up inside.

He steps towards me again his face reaches mine and he searches my eyes.

"Natasha you are shaking." He has concern etched on his face and takes my hands in his.

"It's, it's ok," I whisper closing my eyes and looking down. I'm trying to hold back the tears threatening to spill down my cheeks.

Harry tilts my chin up and rests his forehead on mine. "We don't have to do this, if you're not ready, we can wait, I can wait."

I open my eyes straight into his and "Yes I want to, let's just do it, get it over with" falls out my mouth along with one tear that I can simply not hold back from falling.

His face drops and a look of sheer horror spreads across his features. He steps back and away from me taking his touch with him. "What do you mean get it over with?"

I'm screaming inside at what I've said, he looks crushed. Why didn't I just keep my mouth shut. That familiar feeling of vulnerability that I keep suppressed is creeping to the fore with a smirk. I lift my arms over my chest to cover myself.

Harry pulls his shirt over his head and it is immediately placed over mine and pulled down to cover my shaking body. I look anywhere but at him, I can't look him in the eye. My hands are shaking as I reach my fingers to wipe away my tears. He steps forward, closer to me. His voice is so calm, the expression in his eyes so concerned. "Natasha look at me, talk to me."