Love Letter Thirteen

Wednesday, 26th March 2014
Eskdale House, The Heath, London, England.

My Darling Natasha,

We spent such a relaxing day together. I gave you a tour of my house and told you all about its history and my big plans for renovations, if they ever got underway!

In the afternoon we lounged around reading in the living room. I will be honest, initially it felt a bit weird like old married couple weird but when I thought about it, it just reconfirmed how relaxed we were in each other's company so early on in our relationship. We didn't need to be constantly out and about doing stuff, we were happy enough with each other to just be.

I was sprawled out along the full length of the sofa and you were sat at the other end. I tucked my feet under your thighs because a part of me always liked to be in contact with you. I wiggled my toes every now and again and although you didn't look up from your magazine I knew it tickled because a smirk spread across your lips. It was so lovely to see you smile that 'I love you' fell out my mouth. What is it with me not being able to keep my mouth shut around you and saying what I'm thinking out loud! But in response I got to lose myself in those captivating eyes of yours when you glanced at me

You cheekily started an 'I love you more than' game and it was so telling because your responses were food whilst mine were all cars. You laughed at my lame responses but said you were falling for me.

And there it was, I had taken my moment that morning and you now you had taken yours that afternoon. I don't know if you intended to say it but your smile left me in no doubt that you meant it. There was no need for me to respond, I felt the look of sheer happiness that I felt spread across my face said all it needed to you.

I loved to cook, especially because my kitchen renovations were complete and the space was one I enjoyed spending time in. Whilst you went for a run in my poor excuse for a gym, I prepared us a stir-fry wearing my 'Wanna Taste My Meatballs' apron that amused you! We enjoyed the meal over a bottle of wine. I found it so hard to believe you'd only been with me in my home for 24 hours. What we were sharing didn't feel new at all, it felt settled and familiar.

We settled down with popcorn to watch one of my favourite films, 'Love Actually'. I nodded off half way through as I was still really tired from my flight - jetlag was such a killer at times. I'm not sure how long you had been throwing popcorn at me but the first I noticed it was because some had got stuck in my hair and I could smell it. Your attempts to try and keep a straight face pretending otherwise were rubbish because it was written all over your face. I chased you around the house lobbing popcorn at you in revenge and of course I won because I eventually cornered you back in the living room.

The room was dark but the film from the overhead projector was still rolling and the images were flashing across your face. You got the giggles and it was lovely to hear your laughter as I continued to throw popcorn at you from close range.

I backed you up against the wall and our bodies were so close but not touching. I smoothed both my hands down your hair to your face and cupped your cheeks to look into your eyes. I would take any opportunity I could to look at you. When you lifted your chin your lips skimmed across mine so gently and I was so turned on my tongue wanted your mouth and you didn't deny me. The kisses became volatile because you ran your fingers through my hair, the tugging sensation turning me on even more. I wanted to make love to you and couldn't hold my lust for you inside me anymore so I asked you.

My heart was beating so fast but the way you kissed me in response told me that it's what you wanted too.

My love is always yours, H.x

PS: You thought my answers to the 'I Love You More' game were lame but you can talk Miss Banoffee Pie and Little Miss Apple Crumble!