Love Letter Twenty

Wednesday, 2nd April 2014

The Loch Cottage, Loch Ness, Scotland.

My Darling Natasha,

Today was a special day that I remember like it was yesterday.  You prepared wonderful food and drink that we ate outside, sat in a small and cosy camp that I had cobbled together in front of a small crackling fire that took me an age to light. 

As the flames died down and the embers glowed deep,  we lay down and looked up to admire the stars and spot various constellations.  Being there outside under the blanket of the night sky, it was so clear that the stars shone somehow brighter and the moon illuminated the dark landscape below, shimmering silvery beams across the water of the Loch. 

It was a huge step forward in our relationship when you asked me to make love to you.  I had longed for this moment to share myself with you but had been happy to wait because it had to come from you, you had to be ready.  I felt that your barriers had finally come down and you had fully allowed me in. 

I took you safely in my arms.  I explored your body leaving the sweet taste of me on your skin and you on my lips. To kiss you, to feel you under me, to glide over you, my skin caressing your skin and the warmth of our bodies coming together was exquisite and to ultimately give you the greatest pleasure was more perfect than I ever imagined it would be.

My love is always yours, H.x

PS:  Today was a day I will always remember because it was not only the first time I made love to you but the day I fell more deeply in love with you.