Love Letter Twenty-Two

Tuesday, 3rd June 2014
Leicester Square, London, WC2, England.

My Darling Natasha,

The only positive thought that remained with me from going to the UK TV & Film Awards with Eden was the opportunity of sharing a moment like that with you one day.

Today was that day the dream came true when we attended the Premier of the band's Year in The Life of Film in Leicester Square.

Of course, you were incredibly nervous, not only because it was the first occasion you had experienced anything like that before but also because it was the first time we had publicly stepped out as a couple. I did everything in my power to reassure you. Despite your protests to the contrary, it was my job to protect you. I had done this sort of event many times before and since and never really fully got used to them or relaxed so I knew how important it was to ensure you were happy and felt safe.

You were utterly beautiful that night and I was so proud to have you by my side. It was just the first of what I knew would be many events we would share together.

When we walked up the red carpet hand in hand the paps went crazy and as I looked down at you, I could not resist boldly kissing you.

I was reminded that night of the Hummingbird legend. It is one that I hold close to my heart because it represents us perfectly and is the reason I got our tattoo over my heart:-

'Legends say that hummingbirds float free of time, carrying our hopes for love, joy and celebration.

Hummingbirds open our eyes to the wonder of the world and inspire us to open our hearts to loved ones and friends. Like a hummingbird, we aspire to hover and to savor each moment as it passes, embrace all that life has to offer and to celebrate the joy of everyday.

The hummingbird's delicate grace reminds us that life is rich, beauty is everywhere, every personal connection has meaning and that laughter is life's sweetest creation.'

My love is always yours, H.x

PS: We were about to start our lives together and I couldn't wait to create and share my memories with you.