Love Letter Eleven

Monday, 24th March 2014

26 Terrace Street, Holmes Chapel, Cheshire, England.

My Darling Natasha,

As the break in the tour edged nearer, I had missed you so much during my time away on tour that the thought of flying into London when you were in Manchester was simply not an option.

Your surprised look when you answered the door to me that Monday night was priceless. The smile we had 'agreed' you would carry more was there spread across your beautiful face. Finally standing in front of you, I simply kissed you with everything I had and once I started, I couldn't stop.
We eased back into being together but when I asked if I could stay the night I knew you'd taken it the wrong way. I made it clear I had nothing on my mind after my long flight other than to sleep with you in my arms. And sleep I did, soundly with you pressed next to me.

I woke before you with enough time to study you. You looked so beautiful and relaxed in sleep and I savoured that moment before you woke. Then I got bored, so lightly blew on your face to purposely wake you up. My 'stuck in a gurn game for more kisses' had you doubled over in laughter. I loved that you teased me you were all out of kisses having given away too many the previous night. I would take any opportunity to make you laugh and keep that precious smile on your face.
Our playful laughter soon turned into sexual lust and I couldn't hold back from wanting to feel you beneath me, from needing to feel your body with my hands, to touch your skin with my fingertips.

The way you responded told me you wanted it too. That is until our frenzied desires switched up a notch and you froze under me. When you looked away from me, I knew however much you wanted this, you weren't ready so I simply stopped and pulled you into my arms. I wanted you to know it was ok, I was ok and so were you.

After falling back to sleep together and re-waking, I remembered the fortune cookies I got us in Melbourne. How I had managed to successfully transport them half way round the world intact I don't know. Yours 'A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step' seemed poignant to you, although you didn't say anything, I sensed it in the way you tensed in my arms.

I needed to return to London that afternoon and I wanted you to come with me. I was apprehensive about asking you in case you turned me down. When you didn't and agreed to accompany me I felt ecstatic. You said you felt so happy and truthfully, the beginning of what we had felt so special that I couldn't wait to share my London life with you.

My love is always yours, H .x

PS: My cookie was 'Life is not a mystery to be solved but reality to be experienced.' You were my reality and I couldn't wait to create those experiences with you.