3. Trust Exercise's

Selena's P.O.V

We all took our seats in the class. I sat between Jade and Chloe usually but they were too busy flirting with Sean and Reece. I swear these girls will never change.

Its only the end of September so the new kids haven't missed much. 

"Alrighty then.... a little birdy told me I have new students...I'm your performing arts teacher my name is Leanne... I don't like being called by my surname... a brief about this class... every lesson we usually have a warm up at the beginning then you can go in your groups and do your thing. I do randomly make someone perform so you better be prepared...enough talking lets get to the trust exercise's...pair up"

I paired up with Ashton so I could get my revenge on him

"Okay so you go first Ash then me"

"Okay"

Hahahahahaha......Sucker 

"Okay Ash fall back"

"You better catch me baby...here I go" Seriously he had to shout that out. Everyone just turned to look at us. The new kids were staring intently at me and Ashton...weirdos

THUD.

"Selena you piece of stinking shit. You fucking dropped me"

I literally had tears in my eyes that was so funny... he banged his head so hard. Revenge is sweet.

"You better run if you wanna live"

Uh oh. 

There was no way I was wining this one. I mean Ashton is athletic. 

I ran around the hall dodging everyone avoiding Ashton 

I ran towards where my friends were standing hoping they will save me. I was right there.

Ashton tackled me from the back. Landing on top of me.

"Had fun running away babe, you had this coming."

He had my arms pinned on top of my head and he was straddling me. He started to tickle the crap out of me.

"STAAAAAPP"

"No I quite like this position" he winked at me like a perv.

"Hey you two get up and do your exercise's. Get a room if your  gonna do this" seriously which teacher says that.

Ashton off me and helped me up 

"Getting down and dirty are we Ash and Sel" Jade had huge smirk on her face.

"Jade we gonna do more than that" Ash winked at her and Jacob just laughed.

I looked to see Adam and Cole staring at us looking not so happy. Weirdo's

"Since you like putting up quite a show Ms Rodriguez why don't you show us your performance"

Ohhh shit. I wasn't prepared for this. I was only asked once before and back then I wasn't scared. But now the new kids are here and Adam and Cole scare me. Oh lord.

"Quit daydreaming and go up"

I walked up to mic and put my USB stick in to play the song I was singing. 

"GOOO SELENA BABY" Chloe was shouting as the song started.

I was a liar

I gave in to the fire

I know I should've fought it