6. Boyfriends and Neighbours

Its kinda a long chapter but I like writing in detail coz that way no one gets confused about the story. Picture of her outfit at the top. Enjoy  xxxxxxxxx

******************************************************************************************

Selena's P.O.V

I woke up in my room; one of my brothers probably brought me up. Today I needed to speak to Colton properly and try to get some answers out of him

I got changed and went down to have breakfast.

"Dont you think you're showing a lot of skin with those jeans"

"Ugggghhh Ben...I don't have time for your over protective brother act right now please let me eat my breakfast in peace. It's hot outside"

"Just this one time and when you get home I'm burning them. I don't need to beat guys up for looking at my sister with the wrong intentions"

"Awwww you're so cute when you think you can do whatever you like" I slapped his cheeks after I put my leftover in the bin.

"Don't touch my face you ratty midget" he did not just call me that.

"WHAT THE FUCK" OMG I'm dying, I threw cold water on his face. I started running away from him coz knowing Ben he will do something horrible

"You running won't help you chicken" he started making chicken sounds as he chased me around the house.

"BLAKE, HELP ME" I jumped on Blake's back to get away from Ben.

"Get the fuck off me ugggghhh...get off fat shit" he tried to take me off him but it failed. Blake wasn't a morning person at all.

"Suck it up Blake. Ben is gonna hurt me help me please"

"Nuh-uh she started it"

"No I didn't he called me a ratty midget"

"Well she threw cold water at my face"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP THE PAIR OFF YOU...now both of you apologise to each other"

"Sorry"

BEEP BEEP. My ride was here Chloe's older sister takes us usually to school

"Blake pweease take me outside I don't wanna walk please..."

"Fine, you know I can't say no to your annoying face"

"Love you blakey"

"Dont call me that"

We were outside the house walking towards the house when Ben the bitch came out shirtless with my bag

"Hey smartass you left your bag"

He gave it Blake and we walked towards the car. When we got to the car, I realised that there was no space for me. Adam and his friends were in the car too.

"Heyy that's not fair, there's no place for me to sit"

"Well I'm leaving I'm getting cold" Blake like the rest of the idiotic brothers i had was shirtless. He put me down and I kissed him on his cheek just for him to make a disgusted face.

"Well we thought your boyfriend might be here to pick you up" seriously Chloe in front of my brother.

"What boyfriend" Blake looked scary

"Well would you look at that we are getting late"

I opened the door and Chloe's older sister started the car.

I ended up sitting on Justin's lap who pushed me on top of Adams lap. Oh god so embarrassing.

"Well your boyfriend is angry about you cheating on him"