16. Douchebags & Cute Moments

Adams P.O.V:

I was in my room currently healing my knuckles. I had punched a hole through the wall to let my anger out. I was so fucking pissed about what happened with Selena.

The weekend was really something. On Saturday I got to see a side of Selena that I have never seen before and man was I shocked.

It took everything in me not to make her mine on the spot. The way she danced and moved her body did something to me and boy did I want her so bad. She made Adam junior way to happy and to think she has that kind of affect just from far, imagine what will happen if she becomes mine.

The confidence coming off her made me even more attracted to her if that was even possible. She broke out of her shell even if it was because she was drunk.

Man I sound like a girl. But this girl makes me feel so fucking hypnotised when I see her. When I saw the way she was dressed I wanted her so bad but then again I felt over protective no-one was allowed to see her body.

I had to take her home; I wanted to rip that guy to pieces after he touched her. I couldn't help but be possessive she is mine and only mine.

I tried to take her pain away when she cried because it broke me on the inside to see her cry. When she touched me I felt those sparks. My mum used to always tell that when you touch your mate there will be intense sparks between you. I never believed her but I stand corrected because when I see Selena I am no longer the confident guy I usually am. I forget how to speak in front of her.

She thinks I didn't hear her say 'Well he wouldn't the first to harm me, so no difference'. Whoever has harmed her will not live and that's a promise. If I find out, I will tear that person to pieces.

She seems to have gotten close to Cole, I know he is protecting her but I have a feeling he knows something and isn't telling me.

I went down the stairs to look for Cole, only to realise that he is gone to school. I walked over next door to Selena's house to speak to her brothers.

"Adam come in man" Ben had opened the door.

I went in to see all her brothers sitting there.

"Listen guys, I have a feeling I know who was in Selena's dream" John was the first to speak.

"Me too" I knew exactly who it was.

I turned to the guys "Its Draco, he is out, he escaped and that is one of the other reasons we came here because now we know that Colton is a wizard he may be aware of her prophecy and he may use that to his advantage."

"I don't think Lena should be dating that fucker he seems really shady, he gives off a fucking weird vibe, I just want her to break up with him because he isn't right for her you are Adam." Ben seemed pretty pissed at the idea of Selena dating Colton.

"You guys know I'll do anything to protect her but I can't protect her from her nightmares without you know...." This was pretty awkward. As a wizard when you become one with your mate as in have 'it' you are able to feel each other's pain, hear their thoughts and in this case I can block bad things from coming into Selena's dreams but I can't do that yet.

"Yeah we know. But we need to tell her about our truths like how long can we hide it from her. When she turns 18 she will be able to use her powers and she will notice changes so we need to tell her" John was right. But I didn't want to tell her I'm her mate straight away. I want to win her heart and then tell her.

"But if Draco finds her here you know we have to move back to the kingdom, I can't risk the safety of my mate. I will take her if it means keeping her safe. I know you are her brothers but I can't just leave her here in harm's way.