50. Happy Birthday Adam

Just a head's up, your emotions will be all over the place. Don't say I didn't warn you. You guys are gonna love me for this...just saying

16/12/2016                 word  count: 3728
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Selena's P.O.V

I woke up the next morning and saw Giselle sitting near me.

"Morning Lena"

I groaned and turned the other way.

"Let me sleep"

"It's fucking 12:30"

I sat up straight and grabbed my hair.

"How the hell did I manage to sleep so much" I got out of the bed and headed for the bathroom.

"Well considering the fact that you came to your room at midnight and don't think I didn't see how messed up your hair were and your lips don't even get me started. I saw you and Adam both part ways so anyone can figure what happened."

I came walking back into the room and stopped when she mentioned him.

"Oh my days Giselle, it had nothing to do with Adam" My face burned when Giselle thought me and Adam did something.

"Then what was it...spill" I sat on the bed and told her exactly what happened last night.

"Wow..."

"I know right"

"I mean everyone here thought something was going on between you two but to me something about you two didn't feel right"

"I don't know how things led to us being like that. I'm not going to lie I really liked him because after a long time someone cared for me like that and made me feel special. But maybe I just wanted to feel loved but every time I felt something for Xavier there was just something holding me back."

Giselle smirked at me when I said the last part.

"What's so amusing?"

"Nothing"

I gave her a glare and she put her hands up.

"You never know you might find someone tonight at the ball"

"Uh please I'm done with guys for the rest of my life"

"Sure you are" Giselle winked at me and I laid on the bed.

After a while I had something to eat and I asked her about Adam's age because it was bugging me since last night.

"Giselle I have a quick question, so last night Adam told me that he was turning 25. I always thought he was the same age as me"

Giselle had a look on her face which showed regret.

"Well you see, when we came to your world we had to protect you and that meant being with you most of the time. So we changed our ages so we could go to school with you"

"What do you mean 'our' ages"

"Me, Sean, Reece and Justin are all 23 and Cole is 25"

"What"

"Yeah but its not that big of a deal"

"Yeah, its just your age"

I let go of the matter but it hurt that they never told me. I tried to pretend like it didn't affect me but it did hurt because after all we went through they didn't bother telling me the most basic things about them...oh well.

"Ok...now that you're done with breakfast, we need to get you ready for the ball tonight. I was going to take you to your Nana's house but it's too risky."