28. Going home

Selena's POV

Today is the last day of our month vacation which means tommrrow is school. It went pretty fast I must admit. I was pretty much done with my packing. Now that I had new clothes I had to throw out my old ones. It broke my heart to throw out my things but it had to be done.

"Guys come on hurry up we are going to be late for lunch." Jade was shouting from down the stairs. We are all supposed to go out to eat before heading for the road.

"I'M COMING" Chloe shouted back in the scariest voice ever.

I walked down the stairs and saw Jade and Giselle waiting.

"Chloe I swear down we are leaving without you" Jade was literally fuming. Yup she was hungry.

After a few moments Chloe came down the stairs with a hat on her head.

"You see this ugly hat," Chloe pointed at her head and then took it off. All of us were left shocked.

"This is what happens when you rush me. I only straightened half my head" she looked mad and put her hat back on.

"Whatever diva lets leave"

We all left to go to the car and I turned around one more time to see the house.

"Goodbye".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We all were meeting up with Jesse and his other friends. Seriously what is wrong with me I thought he was cute but did I lead him on. I never meant to I only saw him as a friend that too someone I just met.

We all walked into the restaurant and saw that they were already there. Everyone took their seats and I sat between Jesse and Jade.

"Hey" Jesse greeted me as I sat down.

"Hi, how are you"

"I'm good, what about you?"

"I'm good just sad that were are leaving"

"You don't have to leave, could always stay here...with me" He winked at me and I hit his shoulder.

"Your never going to change"

We both laughed and we all carried on talking to each other and enjoyed the food. It was weird how I only knew my friends and Jesse on this table. But tommrrow I'm going to see all my friends.

After we ate we all walked out towards the cars. I was walking at the back alone while everyone was messing around walking together.

"So we are off and thank you Chris for the lunch it was fun" Chloe blushed and let me tell you I can tell this girl has fallen for him hard.

"My pleasure..." They carried on talking as I zoned out.

"What are you daydreaming about" Jesse nudged my shoulder.

"Nothing much, just thinking about how hard Chloe has fallen for Chris" I laughed and so did Jesse.

"Yeah, that guy is whipped. I just wanted to say that I'm sorry that I tried to kiss you. We just met a month ago and I shouldn't have."

"Jesse honestly its ok. I just don't want things to get awkward because even though I hate to say this but your fun to be around" He laughed and gave me a cute smile.

"Things aren't going to be awkward, well I hope not because I really wanted your number so we could still stay in contact" We both exchanged numbers and then it was time to go.

Jesse hugged me and it took me a while to register it but I hugged him back.

"Bye beautiful"

"Bye Jesse"