5. Secrets

Jade's P.O.V

We were all sat at my house in the evening to talk about Selena getting back together with Colton

"What the fuck was Sel thinking when she got back with that fucker, I swear to god something here doesn't add up. Why would Colton randomly come back in her life" I was so frustrated and confused.

"He hurt our little baby she had such a hard time getting over him. It took her the whole summer. This summer was bad for her" Chloe looked as if she was gonna cry. Selena was everyone's little baby.

"The summer wasn't that bad on her, I mean she got hot."

"For fuck sake Ash this isn't about her getting hot, which is true" I swear this boy is sooo dumb at times.

"Jacob why are you so quiet about all this" Chloe was poking him, he seemed to be lost in some thought

"I just don't think Colton has the best intentions for her. I mean Selena is so innocent in so many ways; she can get manipulated quite easily. I just hope he doesn't hurt her coz he will get beaten up even more. I'll make sure he can't walk."

I know that Selena likes Jacob, but this fuck bag always seems to messing around with girls or he is too into his sports or gym stuff. I wish Jacob could see how much Selena likes him.

"Okay guys we need to find out why they have gotten back together"

We all put our hands together and made a pact.

***************************************************************************

Selena's P.O.V

I was upstairs in my room when I heard my brother's arguing about something and I heard glass shatter. I knew something was wrong, so I crept downstairs and stood at the top of the stairs so no-one can see me.

"Fucking hell...how the fuck did he escape....I will fucking kill him once I get my hands on him" John sounded so bad I have never heard him be so angry before and it was scaring me.

"What if everything we were told comes true John" Blake seemed to be almost scared to ask him a question and usually Blake doesn't think twice before saying anything.

"If fucking won't....It can't...we have to keep her safe...watch everywhere she goes"

Who was she and why are they worried for her.

Maybe I can help them, I don't like seeing them stressed and my new boyfriend shock will kill them so I better start getting on their good side. I walked down stairs expecting to see the house turned upside down judging by the sound I heard, but when I got down the house was cleaner than what it was when I got home.

"Hey guys whatcha doing" this is odd they were calmly sitting down on the sofa on their phones.

"What does it look like dummy" I swear Jake was seriously asking to get slapped.

"Selena.This. Is. A. Phone. We. Use. It. To. Make. Calls. To. Socialise."

"I'm not five you shit face. I know what a phone is. All I asked was what you guys are doing. I'm sorry that it's a crime to talk to people in this house"

"Language young lady" Seriously John

"What's got you all moody, come sit here" Ben patted the spot between him and John

"Nothing I'm fine" why am I lying to everyone I can't do this.

"Seriously what's wrong baby sis" John stop talking to me like that. I hate lying to my brothers I never told them mine and Colton's relationship from before. I kept it under the radar. It was no surprise that he never wanted to be seen with me anyways, no why we never went out in public that much.

"Guys seriously I'm fine"

"You know we can't replace mum or dad, so if something is bothering you please tell us, we wanna protect you, you're so precious to us, you don't even know."

All the boys muttered "Yeah" agreeing with John.

I couldn't help but cry. I'm such a bad person why am I lying to my brothers and friends

"Why you crying for Selena, is everything okay" Bless Josh he came running to sit in front of me.

"I'm just so lucky to have brothers like you. I may not remember mum and dad. But to me you guys are the world and I love you guys no matter what. I never wanna let you down guys you guys are like my parents, brothers and friends all wrapped in one. I love you guys"

All my brothers hugged me and were just hugging each other for god knows how long. I don't care if I cried like a baby, but these boys were my world my everything.

********************************************************************************************

Author's note:

Hope you like the story. I literally started this 2 days ago and I'll keeping updating whenever get time so that might be like 2 post a day or more....

For sneak peeks go on my Instagram: badboysprincess