32. Winter Ball

Selena's POV

Last night. That's all I could think about, the whole snow ball fight thing and then rolling down the hill was stuck in my head. What was he going to say ?

Anyways I have bigger issues that what Adam was about to say. Aurelio rang me this morning saying that he has an emergency and so he will be arriving around 6:30, which means that I'm going to be late and I'll have to rush to get ready.

I cleaned the house and sat down to watch TV since I had a lot of time. While I was watching TV a thought was bugging me it was as if I forgot to do something. I thought hard trying to recall if I forgot to do something. Nothing came to mind.

I went up to my room to make sure my whole outfit for tonight was complete because I didn't have the time to run around looking for things last minute. I hanged up my dress and put my shoes underneath it and then I realised what I had forgotten. My mask. Where the hell was I going to find one now. I put my shoes on and headed to go out to see if I could buy one.

As I opened my front door I nearly stepped on something. I looked down to see the most beautiful mask I've ever seen. I picked it up and it had a note attached to it.

'Hope you wear this tonight'

Who could have put this here. Maybe it was Damien I mean who else would give me a mask. That was so sweet of him. I closed my door and went and put the mask on my dressing table. I still couldn't get over how beautiful it was.

I laid on my bed when someone tapped on my bedroom window. I got up to see Giselle. I opened the window to her and let her in.

"Seriously what is it with you guys coming in through my window" I rolled my eyes and flopped on to the bed next to Giselle.

"Who else came through here"

"Stupid Adam" Giselle shifted to her side and looked at me with a grin on her face.

"Did he now...interesting"

"Shut up"

"Anyways do you have everything for tonight"

"Yeah, I now finally have everything, Damien is so sweet so I forgot to get a mask and so I was going out to go buy one and there was that one on my door step" I pointed to it and Giselle sat up to look at it.

"Oh Damien got that" I nodded my head and she smirked and laid back down. I had one question bugging me and I had to ask Giselle.

"What happen to Regina, I mean I haven't seen her ever since we went vacation"

"She went back into the wizard world, she wasn't needed anymore"

"Why was she here"

"She was here to help us with an issue, but it seems it has gotten better" I nodded my head and closed my eyes. I let sleep overtake me.