42. Wizard Party

Selena's P.O.V

I closed my book and silently sighed. I tried to distract myself because one my stupid wounds were hurting me and secondly I had a weird gut feeling.

It was as if something bad was going to happen. I groaned loudly because drama is not what I need right now, because so far my life is a big drama.

I walked out of the library and headed towards Giselle’s room, I needed a shower to clear my head. I do my best thinking in the bathroom.

I peeled my bandages off and stepped into the shower. I tried not to make my healing wounds any worse so I had to be more careful.

The hot water felt so relaxing against my aching muscles. I leaned my head against the shower wall and took a deep breath before turning off the shower.I stepped out and realised that I didn’t bring any clean clothes with me.

“Ugggh...great” Honestly at times I can be thick as a brick.

I wrapped my towel around my body and stepped out of the bathroom. I was hoping I would be alone in the room but Giselle was sitting on her bed with a grin on her face.

“What was all the groaning in the bathroom” She smirked at me.

“What...Giselle get your nasty mind out of the gutter”

“It’s okay Selena to you know...let loose every once in a while” She started to laugh at me and I threw a pillow at her, which she caught with ease.

I pulled out my PJ’s when Giselle snatched them out of my hand.

“Hey give them back” She threw them to the side and pulled me towards her dressing table.

“You won’t need them. In case you forgot we are going to a party in 2 hours” I raised my eyebrow at her and went to get my PJ’s.

“And in case you forgot I said I won’t be going”

“You are coming and that’s final. Everyone wants to see you and you need to experience your first party here.” Knowing that I won’t get my way I gave up and sat down.

Giselle started with my makeup and then did my hair. Once she was done with my makeup she quickly did hers. I wasn’t allowed to see myself until I had worn my full outfit.

I put my clothes on with the help of Giselle since I had no idea how to tie the straps that went across my body.
She pulled me in front of the mirror and I was pretty shocked to see that I didn’t look like the tramp I did a few hours ago.

She managed to cover my dark circles and made me skin look flawless. My face was beat for the God’s.  My hair was curled and was left down, something which I haven’t done in ages.

My outfit was a maroon jumpsuit with full sleeves. The neckline was low which showed off my cleavage. The straps that went across my chest, made my size A boobs look poppin.

The jumpsuit clung to all the curves of my body and it made my legs look long. Overall I was gobsmacked with my looks.

“Thank you Giselle” I hugged her tight and stood back to look at her. She was wearing a short black playsuit which had lace over it and it made her legs look way longer than usual. We both looked gorgeous.

Giselle grabbed my hand and we headed for the door. We walked outside and a car was waiting for us, we both jumped in and sat down, Giselle sat down opposite me.

“So who is hosting this party we are going to?”

“He’s a friend of Adam’s, they’ve been friends ever since school” I nodded my head and looked away. I always thought that these guys were his friends.