7. Boys and Sleepover's

Authors note:

Heyy guys thanks to the people who take out their time to read my story means a lot. Please comment and let me know what you think of my story. Follow me please and tell others about my story.

Outfits are above in order.

Thanks xxxxxxxxx

**********************************************************************

Selena's P.O.V

It's been 2 months since me and Colton got back together. Literally my life was going so well. He was way better than how he used to be, every Friday we have date night, he drops me off home safely, and he takes me school and always makes sure I'm safe.

 Last week some gang business came up and all my brothers had left me at Jade's and Colton wanted me to stay with him but I wasn't really comfortable with it and respected my decision and checked up on me literally every hour.

I have gotten very close to Cole, Justin, Sean, Reece and especially Giselle she has literally become one of us girls. The one person that everyone is scared to talk to in school including me is Adam. He rarely shows up now to school, when he does he is full on angry and argues with the teachers and is hooking up with girls. But I always hear him in his room or see his shadow.

"Sel your boy toy is here" I could hear Josh shouting from downstairs

"I'm in my room"

"Fine, but use protection and try to keep it down" Oh my god seriously

"No one is having sex leave the door open Selena" I could literally see the scowl on Blake's face

"JAKEEEEE GOSH"

I heard Colton come in my room. I was sitting in the window seat doing my homework and I was still in my PJ's.

"Woah you look hot" This idiot knew how to make me blush.

"Shut up I'm just in my PJ's"

"But they look good on you, scratch that anything looks good on you"

"You're so sweet"

He came near me and hugged me and then kissed me, which was starting to turn into a full on make out session. Until I nearly fell out the window from the back

"Fuck I'm so sorry are you okay"

"yeah" I covered my face with my hands because I was so embarrassed because of the intense make out session. We nearly fell out of a window for crying out loud

"Awww don't be shy, come here"

Colton hugged me tightly and lifted me.

"Yo wassup Adam, whose your lady friend" I heard Colton laugh and so I turned to see Adam standing there shirtless with a girl in his room. He looked at me and it didn't feel right looking at him shirtless with a girl.

"Oh my gosh you guys are soo cute, pretty heavy make out session considering you nearly fell out of the window." Who asked this airhead to talk, she sounded like the dumbest thing ever.

"You could say that" Colton laughed and spoke to the girl. I got off him and went to out my books away.

"Well anyways just came to pick you up for movie night at Chloe's, hope you didn't forget"

"Oh crap, I did, uggh I was so caught up in homework and then you mister came and distracted me"

"I could do more than distract next time" my face went red; I could feel my cheeks go red. I slapped his shoulder.