24. Shirtless Boys & Stars

Selena's POV

I woke up and took in my surroundings and remembered where I was. I heard annoying voice's screeching like witches. Yup my friends were up.

I go downstairs to see breakfast already made which made me slightly less annoyed. I took my plate and went into the main room to see why they were screaming in the morning.

"Oh my days, yaaaas take that shirt off oooh yaass" What the actual fudge....what are they doing.

I walked into what I thought would be horrific but it wasn't. A shirtless Channing Tatum.

"Seriously the day hasn't even begun you guys and you are already watching shirtless guys" I groaned and sat down on the sofa.

"Please, this is the best how can you complain" Chloe was literally on the coffee table.

"I've seen better" okay maybe I lied... but I wasn't interested to talk.

"No you haven't, no-one can be better than Tatum" Jade literally growled at me. Woah creepy much.

"Sel, have you been staring at Adam, I mean is he the better one?" Giselle smirked at me.

"W-WHAT no!!" Seriously I've seen him shirtless, but that was a quick glance I haven't had a proper look to judge.

I threw a cushion at her and walked out of the room. I cleaned my plate and decided to walk around. I found a indoor pool and a gym, which was sweet.

I got changed into clothes so I can work out for a bit.

"Guys I'm going to work out in the gym for a bit" I walked into the room with all the girls in it still in their Pj's watching T.V

"We're going to be heading out to the beach for a bit should we wait for you?" Giselle spoke to me with her mouth full of food.

"Firstly gross....but you don't have to wait up on me I'll probably take a lot of time, so you guys go ahead and I'll meet you guys in a bit" I waved them goodbye and walked off to the gym.

************************************************************************

I was working out for two hours straight. My body ached but I just had put all my energy into working out, it was my way of letting some frustration out. I went into my room and had a shower to wash off all the sweat. I got changed into a plain white shirt and put some legging's on.

I walked through the back garden and down the gates. It was a quicker way to get to the beach.

I walked around taking in the beautiful scenery and then spotted my three devils, who already were with a bunch of guys. Great, now I need to socialise with them. Ugh.

"LEEEENAAA" Chloe shouted my name while I was coming near them and all the guys turned their heads to look at me. I blushed because I looked like a tramp with wet hair.

"Um...hey guys whatcha doing?" I was starting to feel real awkward here.

"Guys meet Selena, Selena meet the guys" Chloe introduced me to them, I just smiled at them not knowing what to do. I went and sat down beside Giselle who looked the least interested in what was going on.

"So...what is this exactly" I looked to the scene in front of me, my weird ass friends dancing with boys they just met.

"We got here and since you took your sweet time coming, Chloe met one of them, I think his name is Chris" She looked in the direction of the boy with who was super tall with blonde hair.

"Wow...trust them to find guys quickly" Me and Giselle started to laugh. My friends were literally boy magnets.

"Giselle, Selena, we are going to swim come with us" Jade shouted already stripped down to her bikini.