30. Date Night

Disclaimer: Any images used in this chapter aren't mine they belong to their rightful owners xxx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Selena's POV

Today is Thursday and ever since Adam had his little outburst no one has seen him. That was so weird like what the hell overcame him.

Ever since he came here, there was just something about him. Whenever we speak, we argue and tease each other and then when it ends I feel empty, its so weird why am I feeling like this he has Regina. Speaking of her I haven't seen her in a long time.

Anyways ever since Damien asked me to go with him, he has been so amazing. He drops me off to my lessons and waits for me at lunch, he is such a gentleman unlike Adam. Ughh I need to stop thinking about him. He texts me a lot and he is really funny. Finally after a long time I feel happy.

"Hello can you snap out of it" Giselle snapped her fingers in front of me and pulled me out of my thoughts.

"Sorry"

"I was saying that Friday night we should all do the decorations and set up everything because nobody has the time to set things up on the actual day"

"That sounds good, I just hope everything turns out right and we all have an amazing night"

"Ughh I just want to get out of this class and go home the time is bloody dragging on"

"Tell me about it" we had ten minutes left and they felt like ten hours, me and Giselle started to thumb wrestle and before you know it the bell went off.

"YES TIME TO GO" Giselle shouted out loud and the teacher gave her a disapproving look. I picked my bag and walked out the door to see Damien waiting outside.

"Hey"

"Hi Damien"

"Well I'm going don't really want to interrupt this interesting conversation." Giselle made a face and walked off.

"Anyways how was your day" I changed the subject as we started to walk.

"It was good, just preparing for the big football match next week"

"Don't worry I'm sure you guys will do good" I put my books in my locker and took out the ones I needed for my homework.

"Selena, I wanted to ask you if you maybe wanted to go out in the evening for dinner " Did he just ask me out on a date.

"Its ok if you are busy or something we can go another time" I started to laugh at how nervous he got.

"Damien, stop getting nervous. I'd love to go out for dinner with you in the evening"

"I'll pick you up at 8 and before I forget here I got this for you" He pulled out a pink Gerbera flower.