15. Dancing, Bandages, Tears = Drunk girl

Selena's POV

"We're going to have to walk to the car, stay close" At this point I literally have no idea what's going on. It's like my surroundings aren't even real.

He stopped me and took off his leather jacket.

"Woah Adam stop stripping, I mean this is not the place for it. Euggh" I covered my eyes with my hands and started making weird disgusted sounds.

He pulled my hands away from my face.

"Get your mind out of the gutter; I'm giving this to you because you need to cover up"

"But I like it"

"Just cover yourself" He zipped me up and started walking. Maybe Colton was right. I did look ugly with my skin showing.

"I can make the stars dance light up the moooooon. I can make the stars dance if you want tooo"

I heard Adam laugh while sang.

I ran way ahead of Adam and did this.

"Watch me while I work, work, work, daddy. Yeah let me do my work" I started to dance and sing really loud. I winked at him and saw him get uncomfortable. Man I loved this.

Adam ran up to me with his face red and grabbed me.

"Stop doing that, get into the car"

"Make me"

"Excuse me what?"

"Make me get in the car, I don't wanna get in"

"Selena just get in the easy or the hard way"

"Nope"

"That's it" He gave me smirk which scared me to my core. He looked so dangerous and deadly

He came towards me and I tried to run away from him but he caught me and threw me over his shoulder. I felt a weird sensation within me when my skin made contact with his.

"Euggh, you're so mean"

"You asked for it Amado"

"Seriously stop calling me that like don't you understand my name is SELENA" I heard him laugh. Why is he so stupid, its not even funny.

He put me into the car, belted me and drove.

Taylor Swift 22 came on and I just had to sing it.

"I DON'T KNOW BOUT YOU BUT I'M FEELING 22, EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT IF YOU KEEP ME NEXT TO YOOOU"

I saw a couple on the pavement laughing and having a good time. I started to laugh like a maniac for no reason at that.

"Why you so quiet Adam" I poked his cheek while he was driving.

"Stop I'm driving let me concentrate"

"Whatever" Who does he think he is just pulling me out from there. I was having fun and enjoying myself, everyone was having a great time. Stupid party pooper.

"I'm not a 'party pooper'," Did I just say that out loud

"Yes you did. I'm just watching out for you, that guy was way too close to you and he may have not had the best of intentions he could have harmed you"

"Well he wouldn't the first to harm me, so no difference" I muttered to myself.

"Who harmed who" Are you kidding me. I must be way out of it, if he can hear everything.

"Its none your business so stay out" I may have said this more harshly than I intended.

One night is all I wanted without being told what to do or without someone trying to get all in my business. We reached outside our houses and I got out of the car slamming it shut. It was going well until I fell. I ended up scraping my elbows and knees pretty hard.