9. Makeovers and Sleepovers

Author's Note:

Picture of her living room above.

Hey guys please do give me feedback if you like my story or not, because if no-one really like's it, I'll stop writing it. Comment down below what you think so far. Vote and follow...thank you xxxx

*************************************************************

Selena's P.O.V

So everyone came over to my place. Much to the girls disappointment my brothers weren't home.  Surprisingly Adams girlfriend Regina came along, gosh she seemed so annoying, like I couldn't exactly say,

"Hey Regina, your an annoying bitch who literally is a walking STD with legs, so don't come to my house.

I went up to my room and changed into something else coz I was sweating. It was sunny outside considering it was winter.

"So what theme or idea should we do this year" I sat down with a pen and paper ready to make notes.

"What about Arabian Nights" Chloe was the first one to suggest it

"Yeah the girls can dress all sexy"

"Shut it Reece, the Arabian Nights theme is awesome that's why I suggested it"

"Anywhoo moving on"

"What about a Masquerade Ball"

"Nice one Giselle" The idea of that really seemed interesting.

"Ooo what about Neon lights, that would be pretty awesome" Justin was literally jumping in his seat.

"No, that's stupid what about a Haunted House, it will be even scarier coz its winter"

"Sean, that's dumb, what about a Casino night, the ladies can dress smoking hot"

"You're kidding me right Reece, all you boys ever think about is girls dressing gross"

"What about a night in Paris" Chloe had a dreamy look in her eyes and the boys laughed at her.

"What about Great Gatsby"

" A fairy tale theme"

"Ughhhh we are getting no where people"

"Well then missy what do you suggest" Sean turned to me and asked in a mocking way.

"Well since its winter why not a Winter Wonderland kinda thing"

"Oooo that sounds good"

"Or you can have a winter wonderland theme with a masquerade touch" Everyone turned to Cole who finally spoke after hours.

"Oh my days Cole that a frickin good idea, the combination of those will make it awesome"

Everyone agreed to this idea because it had a touch of literally everything.

"So guys what do you wanna do now" Giselle was the first one to speak. Currently we were all sitting in a circle on the floor. I was sitting with Colton and Ash.

"Lets strip, you get to know each other better"

"Ash you pig that nasty" Jade threw a pillow at him.

"I know lets give each others makeovers" Trust Chloe to come up with that.

"No girly shit please"

"Language Justin no swearing in my house"

"Technically love its your brothers house"

"Stop actin smart Justin"