4. Sex Tape's and Lunch

"I'm starving gosh" I sat down with my burger, chips, chocolate cookie and a bottle of coke.

"When aren't you hungry, you're like a boy trapped in a girl's body"

"And you Ashton are a 12 year old fan girl stuck in an old man's body, but you don't see us complaining"

"Babe, you love this that's why you don't complain" he was showing off his muscles

"Ashton stop doing that" Jacob slapped him on the head.

"No baby you love it, you love it when i show you my body," I choked on my coke; Ash was stroking Jacob's face and he look horrified. This was priceless.

"Hey you two love birds get a room" Jade threw her chips at them

"So sad that Sean and his friends aren't here with us" Thanks for stating the obvious Chloe, she has it bad for the new guys.

"Yeah where are they, Reece is just an eye candy, a gift from the gods....for me" seriously Jade I feel sick.

"Guys I'm just gonna to the toilet"

"Okay don't miss me too much"

"You wish Ash"

I washed my hands and came out the toilet. I was heading back to canteen when someone grabbed me from my arm and pulled me in a dark room.

I tried to shout but this person had me pinned against the wall and covered my mouth.

"Shhh baby, your just gonna make this hard for yourself". I literally froze.

"Surprise"

The lights of the cleaners' closet switched on and I saw Colton's face.

"What the hell do you think you're doing Colton?"

"Well, today i realised how much i miss you and wanna get back with you"

"WHAT" Is he feeling ok. This little shit bag was my first and only boyfriend. He was my first kiss and he took my virginity while I was DRUNK and then a week later on our 1 year anniversary he was sleeping around with Emily the bitch.

"No way, you can go fuck yourself Colton. We are over. You cheated on me." I was so mad right now. How dare he just say this to me what the fuck is he thinking.

"Lena baby, you are still not over me, that song you sang today still shows you have feelings for me" that nickname he had for me. It took everything in me not to cry. He used call me that all the time.

"Not everything revolves around a fuck bag like you Colton and don't fucking call me that you lost that right ages ago"

"Hahaha... I will still call you what I want Lena. Now let me rephrase myself. You have to be my girlfriend again you have no choice in this"

"You douche actually think I'm willing gonna be your girlfriend, why would I" this guy was dumb I couldn't help but laugh at his stupidity.

"Well for starters you got hot over the summer" is he being serious i still look the same i haven't changed.

"So this time I won't be embarrassed to walk around with you" Oh my gosh...he was embarrassed by me... tears were already forming in my eyes.

"Plus you have no choice since I have the sex tape." WAIT HOLD YOUR HORSES

"WHAT TAPE"

"Your still dumb as a brick wall"

"The night we made love I recorded it...you know for personal reasons...I wanted to remember that night for the rest of my life"