41. Poopy and Movies

Selena's P.O.V

The next morning I woke up to see Giselle staring at my face. I groaned and turned around.

"Why are you staring at me" I had my back turned towards her.

"Because even though you were sleeping your face had different emotions playing on your face and you looked pretty scared"

I turned back towards her and saw the concern in her eyes.

"I just had a bad dream that's all" I didn't want to elaborate on the fact that I had a dream which often reoccur's.

It always the same, I'm running away from someone and they keep getting closer and closer. I then fall to the ground and blood seeps through the back of my shirt and while this happens one thought runs through my mind. 'If I can't be alive at least he can'.

I always wonder who this person is that I sacrifice myself for.

Giselle waved her hands in my face and snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Let's head down I am hungry" I laughed at her and she threw a pillow which knocked me back down on the bed.

I got out of the bed and went to the bathroom to do my morning routine. Once I was done I followed Giselle downstairs.

Everyone was sat in the dining room and the table was humongous it was filled with so many amazing foods. My stomach growled loudly making everyone turn towards me.

I blushed when I realised that everyone stopped their conversations and looked at me.

"Finally it's about time that Shrek and Fiona made an entrance" Justin started to laugh at his lame joke. I scowled at him while Giselle picked up an apple and threw it straight at his nose.

"There's the fuck I give" Justin held his nose while scowling at Giselle and I stood there laughing at him.

We sat down and had breakfast by the time we finished there still wasn't any sign of Cole and Adam.

After lunch I was left alone because everyone had fallen back into their normal routine so I decided to explore the palace gardens.

I walked out and was confused because there were paths leading into different places. So I did what seemed logical and just walked straight.

As I walked further down the path it opened up to reveal a beautiful little area with a fountain in the middle and everything like this place looked like a fairytale.

The flowers were so much brighter and the smell of them was so intoxicating. I closed my eyes to take it all in.

"Oh dear I didn't know you'd be here" My eyes shot open to see Katherine standing in front of me.

"Sorry I was just looking around" I noticed that she was having some quiet time judging by the book by the fountain.

"I didn't mean to interrupt you" I smiled and turned away, I felt her hand on my shoulder and she turned me around.

"It's alright dear, come sit" I followed her and sat on the other side of the fountain with her.

"So Selena how do you like our world" She smiled at me and her dimples showed making me instantly think of Adam I shook his stupid face out of my head.

"It's good so far, I mean I haven't seen much yet but from what I have seen everything is so much more full of life."

"Wait till you see everything. The balls, the towns and the other places are so much more interesting" I smiled at her not knowing what to do.