43. New House & Dates Sorta...

Selena's P.O.V

The next day was pretty annoying. First of all I had the worst headache ever and it was no brainer why.

Secondly I was annoyed because last night sleeping had been hard, horrifying sounds from Adam and Regina kept us awake. Giselle was knocked out quickly but me, boy I couldn’t sleep, I had a tight pain in my chest.

I got up and freshened myself, the long hot shower seemed to make me feel better. I headed downstairs once I was dressed. I turned into the dining room and I saw all my brothers standing with suitcases.

“Um what is going on?” I questioned them as I sat to eat breakfast. I put 2 waffles in my plate and flooded them with chocolate syrup.

“We are going home, since we knew you forgot we packed your stuff. So eat breakfast quick because we need to leave”

How the hell could I have forgotten that. I quickly ate my breakfast as everyone was engrossed their own conversations. I wiped my mouth and got out of my seat as Jake handed me my coat. I managed to put it on without making my wounds hurt.

I hugged all the boys and said a goodbye to them. I turned to Cole to hug him, I smirked at him as him and Giselle were standing extremely close. When Giselle noticed my smirk she scowled at me and put a distance between her and Cole.

“Lena, even though you are moving to your own home just know that if ever you need me all you have to do is call.”

I hugged Cole and he gave me another lecture about safety. It felt weird because this was the first time we were going to be separate since we’ve met.

When I went to hug Giselle an annoying voice interrupted everyone. We all turned to see Regina standing in the doorway with the shirt Adam was wearing last night.

"Morning everryonee"

Anger bubbled inside of me taking me by surprise. Why was I annoyed that she was wearing his shirt.

Giselle pulled me into a hug and whispered in my ear. “Ignore her, she’s an attention seeking whore”
I laughed into her shoulder.

“I gonna miss your clumsy ass being around me. But you’re gonna have fun at your new house, Xavier lives right next door” I scoffed at the mention of Xavier and Giselle laughed.

“Don’t think I never saw what happened between you two last night” Giselle blushed and tried to hide it by rolling her eyes at me.

Katherine hugged me and I relaxed into her hug, it felt so weird to say bye to her because in such a short time we became so close.

“I’m going to miss having you around, but you’re always welcome here” I pulled away and headed for the car.

As I stepped out I saw Adam, he opened his mouth to say something to me but I walked away and sat in the car. Why does it bother me so much what he does and doesn’t.

But can you blame me for thinking there was something between us. He has treated me nicely; he’s always been there for me since we’ve met. But so has everyone else. Maybe we’re just meant to be friends.

I watched as the car drove away from the palace and I sat up straight to see out the window. There were little streets filled with people selling things at small stalls. The whole place was buzzing with life, everyone was caught up in themselves they didn’t even bother looking at our car passing by.

Little children were playing in the streets with each other and young girls were walking past laughing. Everyone was so carefree and it made me smile seeing everyone so happy.