Hello it's me....

01/05/2016

Hey guys,

Please do read this if you like reading my book it's to do with future updates.

First of all 4K READS !!!! HOLY FUDGE. I remember when I had like 10 reads. Each and every one read means so much to me like honestly I love you guys for reading my book.

Secondly I just want to say a huge thank you to all you lovely people who are taking out your time to read my book. (Which isn't really good...) Means so much to me that you guys actually like to read my not so good story.

I may not be updating till my exams are over... so like until mid June... I really need to pass them to get into a good university. 🎓

However, I am writing up chapters in my free time, since the last update I have done 3. So once exams are over be prepared to have a whole load of chapters thrown your way in the summer *she says hopefully*

Guys please please please do comment. I do read everyone's comments and they make me so happy. They let me know what's going on in your little head while reading my book and I love that.

Lastly comment down below what you want to happen in the book in the coming chapters, so any ideas drop them in the comments.

What do you like about this book or don't like. Let me know in the comments or message me if you want...

Enough of me going on. That's all I wanted to say.

Until next time......

Love you guys xxx ❤❤❤