Some back ground

You met Colby through your best friends, cousin's friend (Sam) The first time you guys met it wasn't special, you didn't think badly of him, but you didn't like him either. You guys became closer and Sam is now one of your closest friends. After hanging out with him (Colby) for a while you started developing feelings for him and one night something happened:
You walked into his and Sam's apartment, you guys were just supposed to have a regular hangout. When Sam left to go out you were left alone with Colby, and you could both feel the tension.
You were both sitting on the couch, playing video games and talking.
"Shit!" You said as your person was killed. Colby looked at you, grinning, a desire in his eyes so strong you couldn't resist. You both know what was going to happen. The smile fell of his face, and he kissed you. It was rough, and passionate. There was a feeling within you that you had never felt before until this moment. You kissed him back, his hands holding your waist and you arms around his neck. You weren't sure if you liked the feeling of his tongue dancing with yours, but you weren't going to stop. He pulled you onto his lap and pulled back just enough so he could talk.
"I've wanted to do this for so long," He said kissing you again, his hands clutching your thighs. Your ran your fingers through his hair and pulled back, barely lifting your lips off of his.
"You can't imagine how long I'VE wanted to do this!"
After that you started dating, and you quickly fell in love with Colby, and he fell in love with you.

Sorry if that was short, I just wanted to give you a brief introduction!