A (bad) night

You pulled on your black skater skirt Over your white tank top. It was casual, yet it looked good but required little effort. You walked into the bathroom and prepared to do your make up and hair. You straightened your hair and did your makeup before slipping on a pair of converse.
"You almost ready?" Colby yelled from the other room.
"Yah, just give me a sec," you say as you finish tying the laces. You stand up and walk out into the living area, where Colby is waiting by the door with the car keys.
"Ready, babe?" He asks.
"Yup, let's go," you say grabbing your phone.
When you get to the party it's hot as hell and there are lots of people, "hey, Colby!" Reed says greeting you, "hey man. Hi, Y/N, how have you been?"
"Good, you?" You say.
"Great, thanks. Foods in the kitchen, I'll see you around," he says before he goes to greet someone else.
"So," you say as you look around for someone you know, "what- oh, I see Y/F/N, I'm gonna go hang out with her, that ok?" You ask Colby.
"Yah, sure, I'm going to find Sam," he says before he goes off into the crowd of people dancing in the living room.
A while later:
You stood next to Colby and listen to him talk to his friends. Y/F/N had to get home and you were left alone. You turn look around the room for something interesting, but notice a guy in the corner checking you out. You look down at the floor, looking back up to see him clenching his jaw and ogling you. You cross your arms, turning the other way, trying to make it clear you weren't interested. You walk away from Colby and his group of friends to find somewhere to sit down. You find that all the seats and couches are occupied so you go upstairs. When you see that no one is up their you lean against the wall, taking out your phone and leaning against the wall. After a few minutes the guy that was checking you comes upstairs, and stands across from you before taking out his phone. After a bit he walks over to you.
"Hey there," he says as he puts his hand on the wall next to your head.
You stay silent, still looking at you phone.
"I noticed you, and I know you noticed me," he says, smirking, "hey, give me a smile," he says lifting your shin up.
"Don't touch me!" You say swiping his hand away.
"Common now, don't be like that," he says tilting his head, doing a fake pout, "if we're being honest, you can do way better than Colby."
You roll your eyes, putting your phone in your pocket and crossing your arms.
"How about," he says "we find somewhere private to. Hang out," he says winking as he starts to lift up the hem of you skirt.
"Get your hands off me, perv!" You tel ass you push him away from you. You try walking away but he pushes you up against the wall.
"Don't be like that, I know you want to," he says smirking.
Suddenly Colby comes and pushes the guy off of you, "what the hell do you think your doing?!" He yells at the guy.
The guy just scoffs, laughing a little as he roles his eyes.
"Huh?" Colby says, pushing the guy.
"Colby, stop," you say getting in between the two of them, "can we just go?"
"But-"
"Please?"
He nods, "fine."
The two of you walk out of the house, and before you get in the car, Colby says, "why didn't you let me-"
"Cause I don't want trouble," you say, "I didn't want you getting hurt, or for this to explode," you say.
The drive home is silent before Colby says, "are you ok?"
"Colby, I'm fine, don't worry," you say sweetly.
When you get home the first thing you do is change into your comfy close, and hop into bed. Colby sits next to you, you could tell he wanted to say something.
"Colby, what is it?" You ask, putting down your phone.
"It's just," he pauses, "I don't want anything to happen to you," he says.
"Colby-"
"No, I'm serious, Y/N. That guy-" you stop him.
"Colby, I don't want to talk about it anymore. I'd rather we just drop it so we can both forget about it," you say.
"I-I can't help but think about how something might have happened," Colby says as he turns to face you.
"Colby-" he cuts you off.
"I know you don't want to talk about it, but I just want you to feel safe."
"Colby, I do feel safe. With you. I feel safe with you," you say.
After a few more back and fourths the conversation is over and you drift off into a deep sleep, hoping that you'll forget what happened, well, almost happened.

Comment if you want a part two. This is a kind of satisfying ending, but if you want more just say the word(s)