He wants to help

For this story you'll need to disregard the "Some background" imagine.

You walked through the hallway off your apartment building, tears streaming down your face as you looked at the ground, trying to hide your tears. Blake, your boyfriend, had just hit you, again. This time it was a black eye and a bruised arm, last time it was a bruised abdomen. You walked up the stairs and you saw Colby heading your way. Shit. You thought. Colby was one of your closet friends, and so was Sam, but you had a crush on Colby, and you know he liked you too. But because you were in a relationship you controlled yourself. You tried to walk past him, using your arm to readjust your sunglasses in an attempt to hide the bruise.
"Hey, Y/N," he said as he walked by, when he was behind you and you thought you had made it away, he grabs your arm, "are you crying?" He asks.
You turn your head to the side and mutter a soft "no."
He lifts up your chin with his finger and takes of your sun glasses, "damn, Y/N. What happened?" He exclaims.
"Nothing," you say quietly, escaping his grasp and walking down the hallway.
"Hey," he says, grabbing your arm right were the bruise was. You flinch, and let out a soft hiss of pain, "Y/N, what's going on? What happened to you?"
"Drop it," you say, pulling your arm away from his hold. You walk into your apartment, slamming the door shut. You walk into your bathroom, rummaging through your makeup for a concealer thick enough to hide the bruises. After finding one and putting it on, you start doing some work for college. After a bit you hear a knock at the door. It's Blake. You get up slowly and open in.
"Hey, Y/N, I just wanted to say I'm really sorry. I never meant to hurt you," he says.
You stay silent, holding the door and leaning on it a little.
"You know that right? I love you," he says titling his head.
"I think we should stop seeing each other," you say softly, looking down at the floor.
"What?" He says, you see his eyes start to fill with anger.
"Blake, calm down. I just think it's best that we don't see each other anymore."
"Don't tell me to calm down!" He yells.
You back up into your apartment, starting to close the door, "what the hell do you think your doing?" He says as he stops the door.
"Blake, please. Just go," you say quietly.
He walks up to you, getting close to your face, "listen here, bitch, I don't take orders from you," he spits, you look down and to the side.
"Go."
Without warning you feel an impact on your jaw. You let gasp of pain, holding you cheek.
"You think you can speak to me like that?" He says before punching you.
"Blake, please, go now," you plead backing up.
He scoffs, rolling his eyes, "you know what, fine. I don't know why I wasted my time with a c*nt like you," he says before walking out the door.
You close the door, then walk to your bathroom as you feel blood start to seep out of your nose. You look in the mirror, already seeing bruises start to from. You hear anther knock at the door. Please don't be Blake. You think in your head.
When you don't answer you hear, "Y/N, it's Colby can you open up."
You don't say anything, hoping he'll just go away. You hear a click, the sound of the lock on your door retracting, and the door opening. You forgot you had given them an extra key.
"Hello," Colby says as he looks around the apartment for you. He walks into your room, the the bath room. He stops abruptly when he noticed the blood and bruises.
"Oh my god," he exclaims as he walks over to you, slowly, "what happened to you?"
You look away, trying to think of something to say.
"Who did this to you?"
"Blake," you say quit let as you feel tears start to stream down your face.

If you guys want a part two comment. Thanks for 500 views/reads, love ya!