Your first fight: pt 1

I know this is a popular title but I hope you like it!

"Babe! I'm home!" You yell, setting your bag and keys down on the kitchen counter. You go into yours and Colby's bedroom to find Colby sitting there, his eyes read and his cheeks stained with tears. You rush over to him, sitting down on the bed, putting your hand on his back. "Colby, what's wrong?" You ask.
He looks at you, a sea of sadness flooded his eyes, you hated seeing him like this. "Do you love me?" He asked, looking at you in the eyes. You were quickly taken back by this question.
"Colby, what are you talking about of course I love you!"
"Really? Then how come you never spend time with me. You're always out, am I burden? Do you think I'm stupid? Huh, Y/N?" You sit there, speechless,"so that's it? You're just not going to answer me?" A tear cascaded down his face, "I've been thinking, and it just seems like...like you don't want to be around me anymore."
"Colby, what's are you saying? Do you hear yourself?" You asked, confused.
He stood up, he was angry now, "TELL ME! I SEE YOU, I SEE HOW YOU ACT AROUND MY FRIENDS."
"Where the hell is this coming from?" You question.
He takes a deep breathe in, "am I not good enough for you?" He asked quietly.
"Colby I-" he cuts you off.
"Look, Y/N, I don't want to know. I don't know why I wasted my time with you, Y/N.
"I'm a waste of time? How dare you! I love you more than you could ever imagine and you give me this bullshit?" "IF YOU LOVE ME WHY DON'T YOU SHOW IT?" He yells, hurt. "I'm tired of these games, you can leave. NOW." He says motioning at the door.
Now you were mad, how could he do this too you? "Fine, if that's what you want!" You yelled, storming out of the room grabbing your bag.
"I DIDN'T WANT ANY OF THIS!" He yells at you as you walk out the door.
"FUCK YOU COLBY!" You yell as you walk down the hall way. As soon as you get to your apartment you break down, you lean against the door and slide down to the floor. Tears fell from your eyes, and you couldn't stop. You loved Colby, and you didn't want things to end. You sat their for a long time, crying and crying. Water came rushing from your eyes and you couldn't move. You sat their shaking, unable to comprehend what had happened. You got up, running to your room to cry some more. You curled up into a ball and sobbed, wishing for this to go away. After a while you hear a knock at the door.

It was Colby, and he opened the door. He hadn't been crying, but you could tell he was upset. He came into your room, and it broke his heart to see you in the state you were in. A devastated look spread across his face, and he came over to you slowly.
"No don't cry, Y/N, please." You remove your face from the pillow and look at him, it made him even more upset when he sees your face overcome with sadness. "Oh my God what have I done?" He whispers to himself, in utter shock of how upset he has made you, "babe stop I didn't mean any of what I said, you're not a waste of time!" You couldn't get words out from crying so hard, you even struggled to breath. You sat up, and put your head in your hands, and started to cry again.
"No, baby girl, what can I do to make this better?"
"Colby what's happening to us?" You say. He was hurt by this question, and you could tell.
He tilted his head and then shook it slowly, "I don't know..." His voice trailed of and you put your head back in your hands. He got in front of you, giving you a big and warm hug. You rubbed your head into his neck. "I love you Y/N" he whispered in your ear.
"I love you too, Colby." You said, still crying, slightly. You rested your head on his shoulder, taking in the moment.
"I don't know why we fight like this," he says letting you out of the hug.
"I-," you struggled to get the words out, "I don't know e-e-either," you said, feeling the tears coming back.
"Y/N please don't cry," he said, wiping a tear from your cheek with his thumb, "I love you, but sometimes, I-" he stops, hesitating, thinking about whether he should actually say what he was thinking.
"You what?" You ask, not really wanting to know the truth.
"Sometimes I just don't know if you love me back," he says, waiting for your response.
"Colby, I love you more than anything, but I don't know what you want me to do," you say sadly.
"When you hang out with me and my friends," he pauses, "it just seems like you like them more." He looks down, then back up at you, "I just don't want to loose you." He says quietly.
"Babe, tell me what you want me to do, what do I have to do to show you I love you?" You ask, tears pouring from your eyes.
He opened his mouth, but nothing came out.
"What do you want from me?!" You raise your voice.
"I don't know," he says, an emptiness in his voice. "Y/N, I'm sorry."
It was dark outside an getting late. You laid down, exhausted from crying and from your day. Colby left and you didn't know what you were going to do.