Imagine for: unknown

"Oh give me a break," you scoffed at Colby, your best friend of three years.

"Y/N-" he began.

"No, just stop, you don't have a say in my dating life," you said, pissed off.

"He's a bad guys Y/N, I'm just looking out for you," he says.

"I'm a big girl, Colby, I can take care of myself," you retort. You weren't really interested in the guy you were talking to, but he was a distraction. A distraction from Colby. You had liked him for maybe two years, but you didn't want to do anything to endanger your friendship. You didn't know what you'd do if you ruined your friendship with Colby. But every time you saw him, your heart ached a bit, you wanted to be more than friends.

"Y/N just listen to me!" He yelled.

"Yah, no. Like I said, you don't have a say in my dating life, I'm perfectly capable of looking out for myself!" You said.

"You can't go out with him!" Colby burst.

"Excuse me? I can't?" You said, "I'm done, Colby, I'll see you later," you shook your head, and walked out of his house.

You were maybe half way down the street when someone turned you around and pulled you into a passionate kiss. You both pulled away from the kiss, and you were facing Colby.

"Y/N, I'm sorry, but I've liked you for forever and I couldn't keep it in anymore. That's why I don't like seeing you with other guys, ok? I want you to be mine, I want to be more than friends," he finished.

You said nothing for a moment, but then kissed him again. You had been waiting so long for this.

"I feel the same way," you say, smiling.

"Oh thank god," he said, "I was worried for a moment."

You laughed, and admired Colby's smile. You had done it. You had Colby.

~

Hey lovelies, I've finally updated. Sorry this ones short, but I hope you still enjoyed it! And, about the title, I didn't know who requested it, because it was requested in the comments, so yah, that's why is unknown.