He cheats...?

You sat behind the camera, watching as Sam and Colby filmed their video. After a while you get up and go to the kitchen to get some water. Just as your waking out Colby's phone buzzes and lights up.
Hey Boo it read with a kissy face emoji at the end.
"What the hell," you mutter as you look at it.
"Did you say something, Y/N?" Sam asks from the other side of the apartment.
"Oh, nothing," you say, faking an innocent smile. Was Colby cheating? No, no. He couldn't be. Could he?
You shake it off, convincing yourself that the girl must have the wrong number. When you're in the kitchen throwing out your water bottle you notice Colby's phone light up again.
We've been talking for a while, it's time we meet
It said with two winking emojis at the end. You gagged, not believing what you were reading. How could he?
The rest of the night you hold in your anger and confusion, waiting to confront Colby when the two of you were alone. While you're all sitting on the couch quietly you hear a knock on the door. When no one moves you let out a sigh and answer the door. There's a blonde girl, she wore a short skirt and top that her boobs were basically falling out of. Her heels must have been at least 6 inches because she toward over you.
"Hi there, I'm here for Colby, you must be his sister, I'm-" you open your mouth to talk but Colby beats you to it.
"What are you doing here?" He asks, almost like he was grossed out.
"I wanted to talk to you!" She says as she walks past you and grabs Colby's wrist dragging him into your bedroom.
You and Sam stand there for a few moments before you rush to open the door. Wen you barge in you find the girl throwing herself on Colby, kissing him sloppily.
"What the hell is this?" You yell from your stance at the door. You were teaming with anger, but you noticed as tears swelled in your eyes. You wrinkle your knows and blink in an attempt to make them go away.
"Y/N, it's not what it looks like, re-" he starts before you cut him off.
"No, no, no, no," you say shaking your head before turning and walking out of the spearmint quickly.
"Y/N, wait!" Colby yelled from behind you.
"Don't talk to me," you yelled back before the tears started to fall down your cheeks.
After getting to your apartment you here a quite knock on the door.
"Come in," you mutter from your bedroom, just loud enough that they can hear you.
Colby walks into your bedroom and immediately starts apologizing, "Y/N, I'm so so so so sorry. She just forced herself on me an-" you hug him tightly. Once he takes in the situation he hugs you back.
"I know," you say into his chest.
"How?" He asks.
You pull back from the hug revealing his phone in your hand, "I know I shouldn't have, but I read the conversation, I get it," you say, shaking the phone in your hand, "I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions and I hope you can forgive me," you say.
Colby nods, wrapping his arms around you and pulling you in for a kiss.