He finds out: pt. 2

Trigger warning: self harm
Colby comes in, and you could tell he was holding back tears. He came and sat by you on the bed, and slowly took your wrists in his hands. He carefully rolled up the sleeves of your sweatshirt as you looked at the floor, ashamed of yourself. As soon as he got your sleeves up you looked up and tears started pouring out of his eyes.
"Why didn't you tell me?" He asks as he shakes his head.
"I didn't know how," you said as you cried.
"I could have helped," he said as he looked down at your wrists, he took a few moments just looking at them, shaking his head. He quickly looked up, "is there more?" He asked quickly.
You nodded slowly, starting to cry harder.
"Why, Y/N, why are you doing this to yourself." He asked shaking his head.
You looked up at him, "I don't know, I don't know, Colby, and I don't want to. I hate this, I hate having and wanting to do this but I can't help it." You said through your tears.
"But why didn't you talk to me?" He asked.
"What was I supposed to say, huh? Was I just supposed to say 'by the way, I cut myself'? Colby, I don't know how to stop." You say looking at him.
"Then let me help you," he said, too many tears cascaded down his face, and all you could think was I did this to him, I'm the reason he is upset. How could I be so selfish. "You said there was more?" He remembered.
You nodded and got up slowly and slipped your pajama pants off, revealing all the scars and the fresh cut you had made earlier.
"Baby girl," he whispered shaking his head as he looked at your legs, "talk to me," he said looking up at you.
"Colby I don't-" you started
"You have too, I have too understand." He said.
You went on telling him about how it all started, reassuring him that it wasn't his fault in any way, "Colby, you're one of the reasons I stopped cutting for a while. You already have helped." He leaned over gave you a huge, tight hug, it wasn't romantic or sexy, it was caring, "I'm ok," you whispered in his ears, "I'm going to be ok."

Sorry that it was short, I just didn't want to have a really long one.