Imagine for: @cutie_espinosa

You sat at a small table in a busy coffee shop, sipping your coffee while scrolling through your Twitter feed. The coffee shop was bustling with baristas taking orders and scrambling behind the counter, and a long line went out the door.
"Hey," you heard a deep voice say, "mind if I sit here?" You looked up to see a guy with dazzling blue eyes standing behind the chair across from you, "there aren't any other seats," he finished.
"Oh, yah, of course," you said quickly.
"Thanks," he gave you a small smile before sitting down, "so, what's you're name?" He asked.
"Y/N," you said.
"Nice to meet you, Y/N, my names Colby," he said.
"Nice to meet you too," you replied, "so, what do you do?" You asked, an attempt to make conversation.
"Umm, I make videos, you could say," he said, shifting in his seat.
"What kind of videos?" You asked with an amused smile, why was he being to vague?
"Well, 6 second ones," he said.
"Oh, I see, you make vines," you said, leaning back in your chair.
"Yup, and we do YouTube, occasionally."
"We?"
"Yah, me and my friend Sam."
"So, that's your job?" You asked genuinely.
"Yah, sometimes we go on tours too," he responded.
"Cool, so how many followers do you have?"
"Uh, 1.5 million," he said.
"Oh, wow," you said, "impressive."
"Thanks, so what do you do?" Colby asks.
"Oh, I'm going to school," you say happily.
You guys talk for a while, and he seemed to really like you. And there was no denying it, you liked him too.
"So," he began, "do you want to exchange numbers or...?" He asked nervously.
Oh my god yes yes yes! Was what you wanted to say, but instead you said "sure, of course," and you put your number in his phone.
"Nice meeting you, Y/N, hopefully this won't be the last time I see you," he gave you a flirty wink and walked out of the store.
-~-
Just a short little request. Hope you guys enjoyed!