You have an eating disorder

(TW: eating disorders)

It wasn't always like this. It just kind of progressed into this monstrous nightmare that took over your life. It stole your happiness, your energy, your ability to enjoy life, and your will to live, at times. You had grown distant from Colby, and he had noticed. He noticed how you didn't talk as much, didn't go out as much, your personality had drifted away, slowly but surely. He noticed that your clothes became looser and how the eyes he fell in love with were no longer bright but rather lifeless. Whenever he looked into them they were clouded and cold, always looking of into space. He didn't want to admit it to himself, he didn't want to acknowledge that you were sick. He couldn't imagine his princess being sick.

Sam was worried too. You guys were best friends, you used to always go on adventures, hang out, binge on tv or have movie marathons. Not anymore. You were always locked away in your's and Colby's bedroom. The shades drawn and the lights out. He saw the bags under your eyes, he saw the pain in your eyes but he denied it, brushing it off, but still hoping, deep down, you'd get over whatever problem you had.

At first, you only wanted to lose a few pounds. Get that desirable flat stomach and the popular "thigh gap". And you did, but after that, you weren't satisfied. You wanted to lose more, and more, and more. It's always "just a few pounds" but once you add them all up it's not "just a few pounds". You wanted to see bones, you wanted your hip bones to poke out, you wanted people to ask "does she even eat?". You wanted to be able to wear the clothes you were to scared to put on before. In your mind, you didn't have an issue. You didn't care that you were under weight, the only thing that made you happy was when the number on the scale dropped.

But Colby was done. He was done being in denial, and ignoring your situation. He needed to get you help. You were standing in the kitchen, pouring yourself your fourth cup of green tea, all you had, had that day. Colby peered over at you and snapped.

"God dammit, Y/N," he said, turning around heavily and leaning against the kitchen counter, "I can't watch this anymore."

"What the hell are you talking about?" You said, startled by his outburst.

"Don't you see it?" He raised his voice, "you're killing yourself for fucks sake."

You just started at him blankly.

"You've changed, Y/N, you might not see it but everyone around you does. You never go out, you're always in bed, you sleep half the day and don't get out of bed until 2 in the afternoon, you never eat, and whenever you're not sleeping you're exercising. You're so damn thin I feel like I'm going to break you if I touch you, you're all skin and bones," he said.

You sighed, "you don't get it."

He scoffed, "please, explain."

"This is what makes me happy. Losing weight makes me happy, exercising makes me happy, this lifestyle makes me happy. There's nothing wrong with me, Colby, if it's not broken don't fix it."

"Y/N, you can't actually believe that?" He said in disbelief, "you're not happy, don't you see it? This isn't the way to love your life. You shouldn't spend hours obsessing over food, you shouldn't be inside all day, you shouldn't sleep 16 fucking hours a night and you shouldn't not be starving yourself!"

"I know you mean well, but you're not taking the one thing I can control away from me."

"What do you weigh?" He shrugged, "105? 100?" He stared at you with his icy blue eyes.

You looked at him for a moment before saying, "too much."

"No, no, no, no, no, you can't actually think that?" He shook his head, "Y/N, you're the most beautiful girl I've ever met in my entire life, you're energetic and loud and adventurous, and your sense of humor matches mine, we can talk for hours on end and you are the most understanding and intelligent human being I've come across," he stated, then his hopeful expression faded, "well, were."

You frowned at that remark.

"Your energy and sense of adventure has vanished, you never laugh anymore, or even smile, and we never talk anymore...." He stated, "God, it feels like I don't even have a girlfriend anymore."

That one hurt.

But he was right, you weren't happy.

"Look," he began, "I can't cure you, and this isn't something you can recover from by yourself. I can't will away your pain, I can't take it away with words either. Giving you all the love and support that I can isn't enough, you need actual help, Y/N, you're sick."

You're sick.

With that, tears started to fall, but you quickly wiped them away, and so he came over to you, wrapping his arms around you, and you melted into him.

"I don't want to live like this anymore," you said in between cries.

"I know, babe, I know," he soothed.

"I want to be happy again," you said quietly.

"I know, baby girl," he said, stroking your hair, comforting you.

So he got you help, and you realized you were sick. Slowly you got better, and Colby was with you for every step of the way. Every pound you gained was a step towards recovery, and you could feel yourself getting better. Your lifeless skin got its glow back, and your thin hair regained its volume. Your eyes brightened up again, and your relationship with Colby improved. Despite not living at home, rather in a recovery center, he was always there, supporting you, encouraging you. When the word leaked to the fans that you were struggling, you were met with overwhelming support. After weeks, you were finally able to go home. The whole ride home you were bouncing up and down, anxious to get to the place you knew so well. Colby would look over at you ever couple of minutes and just think: that's my girl. The one he knew to be energetic and fun loving. The loud and spontaneous one.

When you got home, you dropped your bags and ran to your's and Colby's room, flopping down on the bed. You stared at the ceiling and sighed, you couldn't be happier to be home. After a minute or two you got up, and walked slowly into the living area. You just took it in before feeling two arms snake around your waist. Colby rested his head on your shoulder and stood with you for a moment. You turned around and lifted your arms around his neck, looked into his eyes and smiled.

"Happy to be home?" He chuckled.

"Very," you answered before leaning in for a kiss.

When your lips landed on his, he couldn't be happier or more proud. You had over come your eating disorder, and he admired you more than ever.

He got his princess back.

~•~•~•

whelp I hoped you enjoyed that lmao
btw IM SUCH SHIT AT UPDATING IM SORRY YIKES YIKES YIKES IM GONNA TRY HARDER BUT THANKS FOR 37,000 READS THATS AMAZING LOVE YOU GUYS UNTIL NEXT TIME STAY SAFE KIDDOS