Imagine for MeghantColbyBrock: Part 2

Previously:
"Colby," you say in a warning tone, "who the fuck did you fight?"
"Sam," he says coldly.
-~-
"What?" You asked in disbelief.
Colby doesn't respond.
"What the hell were you thinking?" You exclaim.
"I don't know, I was just thinking about how..." His voice trailed off.
"Thinking about what?" You asked, eager to hear his answer.
"I was thinking about how he hurt you," Colby said looking down at the floor.
"Colby," you started, "he's your best friend."
"He hurt you, Y/N, I couldn't just sit back and watch. I mean, I didn't wan't to fight him! I was just confronting him, and I just got so-so angry. It just got out of hand," he finished.
"Do you agree?" You asked, not looking at him.
"Agree with what?" He asked looking up at you.
"Agree with what he said, about us liking each other," you say quietly.
"I dunno, Y/N," he paused, "do you?"
You turned to look at him, before being sure of your answer, "yes."
Before you knew it his lips were pressed against yours. His hands holding your face. It took you maybe a half a second before you kissed him back. It was more magical than any kiss you had ever had with Sam. It was passionate, it was amazing. You straddled Colby and he wrapped his arms around your waist. You ran your hands through his hair before leaning back for air. He flipped you over so no he was hovering over you while you laid on the couch. He kissed you again and you wrapped your legs around his waist before turning him over so you were now on top of him. You left kisses down his jaw lines before connecting your lips again. He ran his hands up your waist and pulled of your shirt and removed his own. You kissed him again and slipped of your shorts.
Once all the clothing you and Colby had been wearing was on the floor he slowly entered you. He began to pick up his pace, and you armed your back before letting out a moan of pleasure.
"I'm so close," you said, and he quickened.
You both reached your peek at almost the same time before you collapsed next to each other.
You may have lost Sam, but now you could be with Colby.
~
Ayyyyye I updated. This may be a shit update because I'm don't really like righting... Intimate imagines, nor am I very good at them, but oh well \_(•_•)_/