Cute Colby 1

NOT PART ONE! THERE ARE JUST GOING TO BE MORE "CUTE" IMAGINES

"Ready?" You said to Colby, putting your elbows on the counter and resting your chin in your fists.
"Yah, lemme just get my shoes on." He quickly puts on his sneakers and you head out to the car. You guys were going for a hike, something you did all the time. You loved being active with Colby. Whether it was running, hiking or just going for a walk.
The trail you guys were going to was a couple miles, and went to the top of a mountain like hill, everyone talked about how amazing the view is.
As you sat in the passenger seat of Colby's car he placed his hand on your leg, something he always did when you guys were in the car together.
As you pulled into the dirt parking lot for the trail the fresh air flooded the car through the window, and as the smell of trees and flowers came in you got excited for the hike. You both got out of the car and you took a picture of the trail map before you guys started.
The hike was beautiful. There were lots of flowers, trees, and the weather was perfect. The top was the best part, though. When you got there (to the top) the sun wasn't setting just yet, it floated above the water. Colby came up behind you, wrapping his arm around your waist and placing his head on your shoulder. You clutched his hands, and titled your head. You both just stood there, taking in the view.
When you got home Colby sat down on the couch, exhausted from the long day. You went over and sat in his lap, hanging your arms around his neck.
"I had fun today," you say. He puts his hands on your cheeks, pulling you in for a kiss, passionate, and a little rough, his signature. He pulled back, sliding his hands down to your waist, and leaving them there.
"I had fun, too" he says. Kissing you again.
"You guys are gross," Sam says rolling his eyes as he walked out of his room, but he was used to this happening.
You laughed, getting off of Colby's lap and going into the kitchen.
"Was the hike fun?" He asked as he opened up the fridge.
"Yup, great views," you say, sitting down at the counter.

SORRY IF THIS WAS SHORT, others will be longer.