He comes home

You came home, setting your bag and keys on the counter. You missed Colby so much. He had been on tour for the past two three months and wasn't going to be home for another week. You also missed Sam. You guys had grown close, and were great friends. You both could talk to each other for hours and hours on end, and you could make each other laugh easily. The best part was that Colby knew it was completely platonic and he didn't get jealous or bug you about it.
You went into the kitchen, grabbing a water bottle from the fridge and sitting down on the couch to scroll through Twitter. After a little you decided to change into your causal close so you went to your's and Colby's bedroom. As soon as you entered the room, you saw him. You dropped your phone and ran to him, wrapping your legs around his waist and hugging him tighter than you ever had before.
"I missed you," you say with your head on his shoulder.
"I missed you too baby girl," he said with his around your waist while yours hung around his neck. You got down, and he kissed you, his hands still around you and yours around him. You had missed this feeling. Every time Colby kissed you it felt the same as it did the very first time. It was always magical and meaningful.
"Hey, don't I get a hug?" Sam said, his arms spread, ready for a hug.
You went over, hugging him friendly, "So, how was the tour?" You asked.
"Crazy, I'm just glad to be home."