Camping

"Colby, no!" You yell as he carried you to the water. You guys were camping, it was you first time ever. You guys were going to camp for the weekend so Sam and his girlfriend could have their own time alone and you and Colby could too.
Colby ran into the cold water with you in his arms. Once Colby's in waist deep he drops you in. Your hair was wet and your clothes were soaked too, but you didn't care. It was hot as hell and this was one way to cool down. You push Colby playfully, splashing some water towards him.
"Come 'ere," he says starting to chase you through the war. You ran, giggling as he chases you. He scoops you up into his arms, holding you bridal style. You put your arms around his neck and kiss him. After you pull back you say, "ok, now put me down," he does exactly that dropping you back into the water. You scoff jokingly, running toward him and jumping on his back, a feeble attempt to dunk him. You end up on his back with his hands holding your legs and your hands clutching his shoulders. He runs out of the water letting you down. The rest of the day was fun, but exhausting. You were happy when you finally got to retire to the tent you both had set up.
You both laid down next to each other, his arm around you. You looked up through the clear plastic on top of the tent, gazing at the stars. You slowly drifted of into to sleep. Thankful for Colby, thankful for being able to love and experience the life you live.

Thank you guys so much for 200 reads/views! I do take requests if any of you would like one.