Your first fight: pt 2

1:38 A.M.
You woke up suddenly. You started shaking and you couldn't breathe, your panic attacks were coming back. You sat in the dark, heaving and rocking back and forth. You wanted to call Colby, but you knew you couldn't, so you called Sam. He is one of your closest friends and you knew you could trust him. He didn't pick up so you decided to just go down to there apartment. Hopefully Colby was sleeping and Sam was awake.
You slowly open the door, and you see the light in Sam's room is on. You walk quietly to his room, and he sees you right away.
"Y/N, what's wrong?" He put down his computer and sat up in bed.
You walked over to his bed and sat down, "I don't know, I'm shaking and I can't breathe, a-" Sam interrupts you.
"Ok, I get it, why are your panic attacks coming back, I thought they were gone," he questioned.
"I don't know, well, Colby and I got into a huge fight..." You voice trailed of, you felt tears come to your eyes as you thought about what had happened. You weren't mad, just upset, something had happened between you and Colby and you didn't know if you could fix it.
"It's ok, just stay here until you feel better," Sam said as he turned on the TV. You sat there, mindlessly watching the big screen, trying to forget about what had happened. You calmed down quickly and feel asleep with your head leaning on Sam's shoulder. He picked you up, carrying you like a baby. He opened the door to Colby's room, and he woke up. He sat up slowly and furrowed his brow in confusion.
Sam put you done on the bed, "panic attack, she's really upset about whatever happened about between you guys," Colby raised his eyebrow, "she came here at 2 in the morning, heaving and talking about the fight you guys ha-" he stopped when they both noticed you snuggle up into the bed, curling up to Colby.
"Got it," Colby said to Sam as he looked down at you. Sam left the room and you Colby laid down next to you both fell back to sleep.