Imagine for MeghantColbyBrock: part 1

"Please, Sam, don't do this," you pleaded.
"Y/N, I can't do this anymore! Do you know how much it hurts?" He yells, "I see the way you guys look at each other!"
"Sam..." You start, but your voice trails off as you realize it's true. You liked, screw that, you loved Colby more than Sam.
"It's true, I can see it," he said, "it's over."
"Sam please," you started but he was already out the door. He was your first serious boyfriend, and you love him, well, loved him. You couldn't help who you feel for, and it just happened to be Colby, but he probably didn't feel the same way about you. And you couldn't date him any way, he was best friends with Sam, your now ex-boyfriend.
You went into what used to be yours and Sam's room and backed your stuff. You put all your shit into a giant suit case just wanting to get the hell out of that apartment. You didn't realize it but tears were running down your cheeks and you sniffles as you tried to hold them back.
Click
The front door of the apartment opened and Colby came in causally. He must have heard you sniffling because he peered into Sam's room, probably looking for the source of the sniffles, you.
"Hey, Y/N, what happened?" He asked as he came to your side.
You wiped your tears, then said, "Sam broke up with me," you sniffled again, "he thinks you and I like each other."
He looked mad, "what's wrong?" You asked.
"Nothing," he said with his jaw clenched.
"I'll be back, though, just stay here," he said and got up to walk out.
"Colby, I think I'm just gonna go back to my place...." You said.
"Yah, that's fine. I'll see you later," he said before walking out.
A couple hours later
You sat on the couch of your apartment with tissues next to you while you binge watched your favorite TV show.
You heard a knock at the door, "it's open," you yelled, your voice rough from crying. Colby walked in, "oh, hey," you said looking away from the TV screen.
"Hey," he said before sitting down next to you.
"So- what the hell happened to your hands?" You gasp as you notice his knuckles, "did you get in a fight?"
He doesn't answer.
"Colby," you say in a warning tone, "who the fuck did you fight?"
"Sam," he says coldly.
~•~
Wow this is so short, sorry guys! My updating schedule is weird af, and I just update when I can, sooooo yah \_(•_•)_/. There will definitely be a much longer part 2 so stay tuned for that, until then, stay safe kids.